Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever (2749 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Chadwick Boseman's Final Tweet Becomes Most Liked Post In Twitter History (Pix) / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by shakyum: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
As reported by twitter, Chadwick Boseman, ‘Black Panther’ tribute tweet becomes the most liked tweet ever on twitter gaining 5.5 million likes in 18 hours

https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1299808792322940928?s=19
cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by aanexplus(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by haiti007(m): 1:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by marshalcarter: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Let's see what happens a week from now...
Rest on Hero
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by egopersonified(f): 5:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Wow, working while fighting cancer. I hope it wasn't because he had to make money to afford treatments but working because he loved his job. Rest on.
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by Vyzz: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Rest well King
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2020
It's still unbelievable to me
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by maiiilooo(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2020
egopersonified:
Wow, working while fighting cancer. I hope it wasn't because he had to make money to afford treatments but working because he loved his job. Rest on.
Which kind thinking come be this one....?
Was he not acting even before Black panther?
Why una go dey think like primitive beings naa

3 Likes

Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by ArticleBeast: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2020
maiiilooo:

Now you know why we get person like Buhari as president

2 Likes

Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by tundchip2: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by Tobinrobin(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Saw this yesterday. Over 4 million favs as at then. Rest on KING....
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by egopersonified(f): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
maiiilooo:

Hope you realise people stop working while treating cancer partly because of the strain of chemotherapy on the body? Some actors would have stopped acting and resumed acting after the cancer would be in remission or they are cancer free. Now go back and read the post you quoted, maybe you will understand it better. You are the primitive person here.
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by maiiilooo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
egopersonified:

Hope you realise people stop working while treating cancer partly because of the strain of chemotherapy on the body? Some actors would have stopped acting and resumed acting after the cancer would be in remission or they are cancer free. Now go back and read the post you quoted, maybe you will understand it better. You are the primitive person here.
Naah... He was diagnosed with cancer in 2016, and was a period before he started shooting the movie black panther if not in the making already, and unfortunately it was in it 3rd level already which makes it impossible to be cured, though medication can be given to the patient to only reduce the pain they feel and only God can help from thereafter ..
U shouldn't have said that making it look like he was unable to afford the money for the treatment..
Haba he was a star in "Captain America Civil war" that's before being diagnosed with cancer, and I'm sure he would have treated himself earlier if he had known he had cancer which probably would have been in it 1st or 2nd level..
Nevertheless I never said you're a primitive person,I only said u were thinking like one...
No hard feelings..
Valar Morghulis (All men must die)
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by egopersonified(f): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
maiiilooo:

Naah... He was diagnosed with cancer in 2016, and was a period before he started shooting the movie black panther if not in the making already, and unfortunately it was in it 3rd level already which makes it impossible to be cured, though medication can be given to the patient to only reduce the pain they feel and only God can help from thereafter ..
U shouldn't have said that making it look like he was unable to afford the money for the treatment..
Haba he was a star in "Captain America Civil war" that's before being diagnosed with cancer, and I'm sure he would have treated himself earlier if he had known he had cancer which probably would have been in it 1st or 2nd level..
Nevertheless I never said you're a primitive person,I only said u were thinking like one...
No hard feelings..
Valar Morghulis (All men must die)

Anybody can go broke no matter the number of movies they have been in.
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by maiiilooo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
egopersonified:

Anybody can go broke no matter the number of movies they have been in.
I'm sure he wasn't broke, he was still in his prime, still winning awards..
It was just his time..
In fact I have a video in my phone, I wish there's a way I can send it to u. In the video, with what he was saying, he knew he was gonna die soon and there was nothing he was gonna do about it..
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by egopersonified(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
maiiilooo:

I'm sure he wasn't broke, he was still in his prime, still winning awards..
It was just his time..
In fact I have a video in my phone, I wish there's a way I can send it to u. In the video, with what he was saying, he knew he was gonna die soon and there was nothing he was gonna do about it..

Ok, now you have answered my QUESTION in my first post, thanks.
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by maiiilooo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
egopersonified:

Ok, now you have answered my QUESTION in my first post, thanks.
You're welcome
Re: Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever by myright: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
aanexplus:
Interesting
yes

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Nonso Diobi, Broda Shaggi, And Others React To Ini Edo’s New Photo / Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names / Davido Shouldn't Have Said This In Public, Fans Faults Davido For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.