Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal (355 Views)

Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady / Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal by charlievibez(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
An unidentifiedan has today trended on the social media platform after disgracing himself when his girlfriend refused to accept his proposal.
The video which was recorded by a passer-by is really a diverstating one as the action really pulled crowd

Watch video and drop your opinion..
Why did you think she didn't accept

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaK6dLXG6TE
Re: Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hahahahaha
Re: Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal by charlievibez(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Hahahahaha
This one your laughing...
Re: Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
charlievibez:

This one your laughing...

Very funny to me abeg..totally rubbish
Re: Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal by charlievibez(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Very funny to me abeg..totally rubbish

I swear he is just disgracing the make gender

(1) (Reply)

Naira Rain In Oshodi As Davido Visits MC Oluomo / #bbnaija: Laycon Won’t Win Bbnaija Take It Or Leave It - Little Girl Prophesies / Breaking:davido Has Finally Stated His Reasons Why Will Never Leave His Girlfri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.