Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze (26096 Views)

Gov Ugwuanyi Hosts Ex-Enugu Lands Commissioner, Nnam / Obiano Criticised For Delay In Anambra Airport Opening / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by abnot: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Achuwa1:
This project is Stella oduah making & Hadi sirika is only taking credit for a project she knows nothing about.
This government even struggled to continue the project even though GEj in collaboration with cecc paid completely for the project.

If I remember clearly Stella oduah embarked on a terminal renovation project which to some extent failed. Most of the terminal buildings reconstructed during her tenure were of low quality. About Hadi taking credit I don’t think any aviation minister in the last 20 years has been as proactive as Hadi. His major problem is funding other than that he has completed a good number of project many of which are not cosmetic In nature

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Lorechino(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2020
GOCEO:

Tribalistic Rastafarian, u are among the problem of NIGERIA.
u misunderstood me bro, I pray we leave in one sincere love.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Lorechino(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Arrewa:
we dey sleep well man!

We don't hate development... We love development!

This is kano

I didn't say North hate development, I just feel the pains of most disturbed communities by bandicts n also pray God to restore pls Bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Lovelyn451(f): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Lorechino:
Gburugburu boys

I love Enugu ooo

God just bless East we d sleep snore n wake up

Just imaging how our northern brothers d manage sleep ?

God pls protect them, we are all human.
make we hear word abeg!!
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by martineverest(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Fleshly:
Good, I hope the airport will be used maximally. I advice Ndigbo to work towards the full concessioning of the airport, as that is the only way it can achieve it's full potential.
it's a federal airport,not indigbo's

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Lorechino(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Lovelyn451:
make we hear word abeg!!

U r hearing it already
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Sseeluvu: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Odogwu n'ukpo dunukofia
See head dei shine like touch.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by caprini1: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Fleshly:

Na cus of Obianos spinelessness. During Ngige and Peter obi, nobody hear any kpakam from him.
grin as in.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by caprini1: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Arthur Eze owner of all lands in Igboland.
Let him come near Nnewi north and South and try that ish.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by IkeOnyia: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2020
okoroemeka:
don't underestimate the king maker Arthur ,he has made 3 African head of state, countless governor's and ministers,don't be surprised that the enugu governor borrowed money from Arthur during election or he installed that minister of aviation, remember he is a player in the avaition sector having owned triax airlines during the 90,s and that airport contract might have been done by his company.
Jesus Christ is merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by articlewriter: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2020

WOW just to open up a runway, you invite all these people, wow wow
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by LZAA: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Is this supposed to be news. There are airports in other states.

What are we to celebrate here.

SE always doing busy body and notice me.
Mtcheeeeeew

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by LZAA: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
For 16 years, this is what 16 years of Jona and his looting and stealing PDP gang saddled us with, but guess what, theybudgeted billions for this airport every year, they awarded contracts for this airport, but this is what the left behind even though their own daughter of the soil stella oduah was the aviation minister..

Sad.
In 5 years your "darling daddy" has taken us to double recessions

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by SmartPolician: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Imustreturn:
Must they always put drinks on the table?

You must be jobless

How's that any of your business?
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by OPPPS: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Is this supposed to be news. There are airports in other states.

What are we to celebrate here.

SE always doing busy body and notice me.
Mtcheeeeeew
Cry cry baby how are you?
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by OPPPS: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2020
okoroemeka:
don't underestimate the king maker Arthur ,he has made 3 African head of state, countless governor's and ministers,don't be surprised that the enugu governor borrowed money from Arthur during election or he installed that minister of aviation, remember he is a player in the avaition sector having owned triax airlines during the 90,s and that airport contract might have been done by his company.
Minister of Aviation is Mr President own boy. He's from Katsina and he has been performing well since 2015.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by OPPPS: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Achuwa1:

My friend,keep quiet & so what you know
Do you know that Stella oduah as minister aviation & GEj government paid completely for this project before those Hot senators (looking for woman to lay on like they wanted to do to Aruna otteh but she fckd them up) politically forced GEj to remove her as minister.
Use your head for once, paid fully for a project that was never completed?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by OPPPS: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
LZAA:

In 5 years your "darling daddy" has taken us to double recessions
Keep quite lazy youth. Always bitter when good news is on air.Your Chidoka and Stella used your destiny as Minister of Aviation, non could complete the Enugu Airport for you

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Imustreturn(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

You must be jobless

How's that any of your business?
600 years for u

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Dyke15(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2020
emmabest2000:
On hearing aviation minister, I thought they means Ex Aviation Minister FFK grin

What is Author Eze doing at Enugu ?
Chronicle land grabber grin

Enugu lands owners should be on alert or ....
Arthur Eze lives in Enugu and not only him, majority of the Eastern heavy weight prefer staying in Enugu because of its peaceful and beautiful nature
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by GOCEO: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2020
Lorechino:
u misunderstood me bro, I pray we leave in one sincere love.

OK I also pray so, enough bad blood in the country so let's be tolerant with each oder n guard our utterances, our anger shud be guided towards our incompetent leaders, I am also sorry for lashing out n for the name calling.
ONE LOVE BRODER

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Maghan37: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2020
All these Airport Terminals that we had to meet China before they were constructed, I feel sorry for us when China comes to claim what is theirs.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Money gives confidence.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by guychidile: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2020
finally,Enugu airport will resume operation again. thank God
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by Blaze232(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Very good move my people...what is happening to the poverty base of nigeria Abia state....No Airport ...why
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by deji17: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Achuwa1:

If APC govt & bubu feels they want to do something for Enugu people or the Easterners tht you are indirectly referring to,let him start & complete onitsha- Enugu expressway then we will give him credit than commissioning a project that was started & paid for by GEj before he left office.
Name one project in the East tht APC & Buhari government started & completed than all these on going project that is almost completed tht GEj government left behind.

This is part of the ungrateful attitude that we are referring to. Jonathan was there for more than 5 years and he could not complete any of the project including the one he inherited. If one is not a simpleton, how can you believe cock and bull story that projects are paid for by a govt that was borrowing to pay Federal Govt workers salary and about 29 states could not pay workers salary? A govt that was owing many contractors, that majority of them packed up their equipment, left site and laid off workers? It is one thing out of shame and politics for people to be giving flimsy excuse for a failed govt like GEJ, but insulting to common sense for somebody to be saying GEJ paid for it.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by NGpatriot: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
deji17:

Unfortunately the people receiving this infrastructure are ingrates.

Being ingrates is part of their DNA as a society.

They will hail, love, support and vote for the same people that denied them infrastructures for 16 years, but will hate, insult and abuse the ones giving them infrastructures, progress and development.

They are indeed a special breed of ingrates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Look at these bipolar comedians, they hate PMB today and love PMB tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by deji17: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Being ingrates is part of their DNA as a society.

They will hail, love, support and vote for the same people that denied them infrastructures for 16 years, but will hate, insult and abuse the ones giving them infrastructures, progress and development.

They are indeed a special breed of ingrates.

Quite unfortunate that I have such people as compatriots.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by IgboSomalia: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
caprini1:
Let him come near Nnewi north and South and try that ish.

What will you do? They would level it and put soldiers there. Nothing would happen.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by caprini1: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
IgboSomalia:

What will you do? They would level it and put soldiers there. Nothing would happen.
Try first.
Re: Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze by IgboSomalia: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
caprini1:
Try first.

They would put army barracks there to be killing you every market day. When you people are tired of dying like chickens, you would shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP's 59th Birthday Message To Jonathan (photos) / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.