Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. (3044 Views)

Man's Bike Stolen While Eating In Egbeda, Lagos / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by Frenzy01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
I know many people on this platform might have been having this kind of bad phenomenon before.
We've heard about sleep paralysis and how it is not spiritually inclinated likewise sex in the dream (some call it wet dreams or konji related issues) but how do we explain eating in the dreams.
To me I believe it's spiritual and unfortunately I av had the issues countless times but I have prayed fervently abt it and to God be the glory, it has stopped in recent times.

Writing this to ask if there's anyone who has a different opinion about the eating in sleep issue, perhaps it can be explained scientifically or portrayed in a good light and perhaps offer a solution if it is a bad omen.
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by butterfly777(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eating in the dream.

Let's look at it together.
First, what is the meaning of food in the dream.
From my experience in dreams, food usually symbolises blessing/income.

When I dream of receiving food, I usually receive money that day. It was so consistent that I can foretell when we will receive our salary, because if I have a dream of receiving food ( usually rice) around towards the end of the month, I can tell people we will get our salaries that day. Of course, it is generally about getting money, not just salary.

When I eat in the dream, I have come to see it as a dream showing I will incure some expenses that day. Yes, it means I am using the 'blessing' by eating it. It is logical, isn't it. Though, I don't really eat in the dream, it's like I just see myself in a dream that suggests I ate or cut out of the food. It means spending.

If I see myself in the motion of eating, not just suggested scene, but I am putting eba, or any food in my mouth for real in the dream, I usually fall sick around that time. People interpret it as spiritual poisoning.

That is my experience concerning eating in the dream.

Summary:
receiving food in the dream suggests receiving income.
Showing that you took part of the food suggests significant spending.
Seeing your self actively eating suggests sickness.
If they serve people food and you don't get, it suggests failure to get income/money.
If you see that your plate is almost empty suggests being about to get broke. Quickly do something.
Somebody collect your plate of food in the dream, ahhhh. Interpret it yourself.
Etc.

I hope these help somebody

2 Likes

Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by butterfly777(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sleep Paralysis

Sleep paralysis has both physical and spiritual causes. In fact, all the things op mentioned above have both physical and spiritual causes. I have experienced them.

Let me first talk about the physical causes of sleep paralysis.
1. Poor sleep or trying to get back to sleep after being awake for a while in the midnight.
I often experienced sleep paralysis when I stay awake for a considerable time in the midnight, and I try to get back to sleep.
3. Too much stress
I also experienced it when I am too stressed and struggle to sleep in the night.

This does not mean sleep paralysis is entirely natural.

Spiritual Causes of Sleep Paralysis
Different spiritual factors lead to sleep paralysis.
1. Bad dreams.
Have you ever been in a bad dream, and inside that bad dream, you are concious that you are having a bad dream, and you want to end it? You start attempting to wake up, but you find your self paralysed. You may even try to speak, but your mouth won't open. This happens to people. I guess what is going on is that, as you decide vin your spirit in the dream to wake up, your brain has not yet gotten the message that you want to wake up, hence, your body remains asleep while you struggle to wake up from the bad dream. You eventually wake up and wonder why it was difficult waking up. Here, spiritual experience combines with natural factors to make you feel paralyzed.

2. Demonic attack
Demons do enter people in their sleep. The demons may appear come the person in the dream and enter the person from the dream. On the other hand, some people sense the presence of a demon in their room as it attempts to enter them or attack them. As the demon makes the enters someone either through dream or sensing their presence, the person may shake, as if paralysed and unable to get up for about a second.

If you have any experience in the line or otherwise, share it with us. Let's learn form one another.
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by butterfly777(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sex in the dream
Like the others earlier discussed, sex in the dream has both natural and spiritual causes.

Natural Causes
A mature person who is not sexually active can have dreams of having sex in the dream. Such people will observe that if they are Hot during the day, sexual thoughts will be coming to their minds, whether they like it or not. During the night, they have sexual dreams and often cum in their sleep. I believe this is natural. Mind you, some married people also experience dream sex or wet dreams.

Other factors that promote wet dreams include watching romantic movies or touching your organs. Also, if you eat foods rich in testosterone such as okro, eggs, garlic, milk, or apple, you may have wet dreams.

SPIRITUAL DREAM SEX
However, spiritual factors also cause sex in the dream. Spiritual sex in the dream is dangerous. If left unchecked, it can lead to marital problems, poverty, bad luck, sicknesses, disgrace and stagnancy. It is common among people who have water spirit in their family line, worship water, attend water spirit churches, have done water rituals before, are dedicated to idols, etc.

Apart from having sex in the dream or wet dreams, people who have the problem of spiritual sexual experience may also experience some of the following:
Bad luck, failure, disgrace, stagnancy, poverty, sickness, marital problems, etc.

Dream signs
They may also dream of marriage ceremony, having wives, husband, or children in the dream, seeing dogs in the dream, seeing yourself at the riverside, or being naked. These usually have connections with the demonic sexual experiences.

Because people usually struggle with this spiritual bondage for long, many have developed the opinion that sexual demons are very stubborn.
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by butterfly777(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
DELIVERANCE FROM SEXUAL DEMONS
As I said earlier, many people who experience spiritual sex dreams struggle with it for long, and experience the related problems in their lives.

My deliverance experience
When I struggled with this situation, I attended many deliverance programs, yet no lasting freedom. When I got delivered, they seemed to come back. This went on for many years.

However, I observed that whenever I attended deliverance, I don't get delivered of these problems, but when I get home and commanded the spirits myself, they would leave me. (I see it in my dreams) Though after some time, they may come back, it out of ignorance I think they are back. Over the years, I have grown in the knowledge of the Word of God, and I am free of their troubles.

How to be delivered from spirit wife/husband/sexual mate/children

1. The first thing is to have faith in God. You can do hundreds of deliverance, but if you don't believe in your prayers, but you want to see the answers before you believe, you may not be delivered. Read Mark 11:22-24
2. Avoid sin. This is obvious. Sin give demons legal ground to obey. Romans 6:16
3. Know that when you knew about Jesus and told God that you accept salvation in Christ Jesus, your sins were not only forgiven, you became masters over all demons. God delivered you from the control/power if demons, and made you commanders over them. Colossians 1:13, Ephesians 1:21. Put this in your conciousness, that you are master over spirit wives, water spirits, etc. Be confident in your mastership.
4. Command them to leave you, believe they they obey you immediately you gave the command. Don't be waiting for any physical evidence, because that is not faith. Just believe in the word of God, don't even wait to dream about it before you believe you are free. Luke 10:20, Mark 16:17-18
5. Our Lord Jesus Christ explained in Matthew 12:43-45 that when demons leave a person, they go for a while and come back. Be aware that they may come back. Be also aware they they cannot enter if you do not allow them. How do you prevent them from re-entering you? a. Avoid sin. b. Know that you are their master and they can't enter you without your permission. If you are afraid that they may enter, you have permitted them to enter. If you think they may enter, you have permitted them spiritually to enter. What you should do is to believe that they can enter, because you believe the Word of God that you are their master, and you have authority to resist the devil. Remember, faith is the shield. Not fear or wrong thinking.
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by butterfly777(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE
To pray to obtain deliverance from sexual spirit husband or wife, etc, you can pray like this:

1. Spirit wife, I reject you, depart from me, in Jesus' name.

Believe it is done, and thank God for your freedom. Just like that? Yes, just like that. Mark 11:22-24

Many people have been doing deliverance against sexual demons. Where they miss it is in the area if faith/believing it is done as they pray, and believing they are free after praying.

That is why I used Bible references in my post above, so that you will know I am saying what the Word of God says, and you won't think it is my opinion.

I also out my experience so that you will know that I have practiced it.

The Word of God is the truth that sets us free when we do things according to it.

Go and get your self free, in Jesus' name.

Come here and share your testimonies with us.
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by dnawah(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
butterfly777:
Eating in the dream.

Let's look at it together.
First, what is the meaning of food in the dream.
From my experience in dreams, food usually symbolises blessing/income.

When I dream of receiving food, I usually receive money that day. It was so consistent that I can foretell when we will receive our salary, because if I have a dream of receiving food ( usually rice) around towards the end of the month, I can tell people we will get our salaries that day. Of course, it is generally about getting money, not just salary.

When I eat in the dream, I have come to see it as a dream showing I will incure some expenses that day. Yes, it means I am using the 'blessing' by eating it. It is logical, isn't it. Though, I don't really eat in the dream, it's like I just see myself in a dream that suggests I ate or cut out of the food. It means spending.

If I see myself in the motion of eating, not just suggested scene, but I am putting eba, or any food in my mouth for real in the dream, I usually fall sick around that time. People interpret it as spiritual poisoning.

That is my experience concerning eating in the dream.

Summary:
receiving food in the dream suggests receiving income.
Showing that you took part of the food suggests significant spending.
Seeing your self actively eating suggests sickness.
If they serve people food and you don't get, it suggests failure to get income/money.
If you see that your plate is almost empty suggests being about to get broke. Quickly do something.
Somebody collect your plate of food in the dream, ahhhh. Interpret it yourself.
Etc.

I hope these help somebody
though I couldn't read through,but I know that. 3 things can cause it 1.is evil and spiritual.2. hunger,if u don't eat well and don't have at all.3.eating too much.
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by adecz: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Anything you do in real life,
you can do in dream; no big deal.

If you aren't eating, f*cking, chasing
opposite sex, fighting recieving money or travelling in a dream, then what would
you be doing in a dream, sleeping?

There is no significance in any activity
in dreaming unless you are very
spiritual in which case, messages can
be revealed to you to utilize in the
real life..
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by Godssword1(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
We have provided Biblical Interpretation concerning eating in dreams and the solution here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/eating-dream-meaning.html

Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by babadigu(m): 3:50am On Jan 17, 2021
And my contribution...If u see urself naked in a dream, it means u are going very soon to be subject to an humiliating and degrading situation that will traumatize u.
So the urgent need for u for powerful men of GOD for asssistance!
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by babadigu(m): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Also...eating in dreams, basically means u are getting initiating into witchcraft coven, and unwillingly and unconsciously...so u need to look for true men of GOD
Re: Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. by 2shaw: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
There was a time,i saw myself flying in the dream. We went up about say 500 ft in the air, my spirit energised,angry and at the same time scared of height, so scared so the demon put my faith to test and suddenly i started descending at top speed, just close to 20ft to the ground,i suddenly controlled the air,paused it,and went up again dived and paused again in the air,i was so fucking happy,i covered miles in seconds,flew up up and saw every fucking thing below,i was mad that yeah that i had powers,i go use am deal with police tmrw. however nepa heat woke me up around 5am,i got confused and was thinking who this person i flew with was. A demon I guess. Sadly few days later,i rembi watched a movie on youtube and it was from there i saw myself o,avengers. Spiritual world is real,

(1) (Reply)

Watch Yahoo Boys Dance To Portable Zazu Zeh To Client After Major Cashout / Principal Caught On Camera Doing It With A Highschool Girl In The School Compd / Sex Worker Hides N650, 000 Chain In Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.