Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) (52159 Views)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Weldone doctors. Glory to God
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by bigeagleeye(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
No s air craft for aerial surveillance, but they have for inconsequentials like this one. What a square peg in a round hole. But na who do this country this thing?

You call such inconsequential?
Are you! Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Oizee(f): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice one
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Oizee(f): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
No s air craft for aerial surveillance, but they have for inconsequentials like this one. What a square peg in a round hole. But na who do this country this thing?
I just believe u are joking right now
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2020
WHO ELSE HAS NOTICED NOISY STOMACH RECENTLY?
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Jabioro: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2020
No be Burutai I see for the second picture so..na community or national service..war no dey ,we created one to loot national treasury..if war truly dey Dem no get chance for this Kain...

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by purpledferanmi1: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Get sense abeg
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by STARGREEN(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

You seems to lack human feeling.
Sometimes a little kindness makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I presume you're not aware that the military has authority to save lives, regardless of whether they're in the battle front or not, so I'll forgive your ignorance. Anything done in the service of humanity is approved.

Not everything is about lashing out at government or its agencies.

This is a noble thing done by the air force. Even in the US, military forces get involved in charitable affairs.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by madgoat(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2020
See the outdated aircraft thats being used. cry

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Kudos to our distinguish Medical personnel for a job well done, may the almighty God continue to guide and protect you guys....

Unfortunately our first family have zero trust on our health sector, you see them hooping into the next available Presidential jet to London and Dubai to treat ear and neck pains, what a shame of unpatriotic leader...
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2020
madgoat:

That outdated aircraft is still serving a useful purpose. How much is the national budget for war planes? Complaining is a culture in Nigeria, it's very bad.

Instead of complaining, appreciate them for a good maintenance culture. Even in developed countries, aircrafts like these are still part of the national fleet.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Magicians: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Just as expected another foolish Igbo man displaying the irredeemable hate n acute foolishness he inherited from his parent.

TheGiftedOne:

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
.. Hatred is a disease that has NO Melesin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Good
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by ProudBoy: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2020
I love the responses to that useless post on first page.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by ejimatic: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:

https://m.facebook.com/hqnigerianairforce/posts/2685577098321891
. Twins like me! I rejoice with you.May you live long and bring joy your parents.
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by mu2sa2: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
This is the only useful thing they've done Since they existed That I know, and they have a big space for playing Football in their Airforce base near my house
Your problem is that your idol Kanu has reset the brains of guys like you so you cannot see anything good happening around you. Or you insult other people unnecessarily, like you would do after reading this post.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2020
What God joined together, orna go separate am. My hand no dei o.
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by donclark(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Join us on telegram today, we're launching something special to help you earn millions before the year runs out. Search for Cashflownet on telegram or visit t .me/cashflownet
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by GreatResearcher: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2020
ejimatic:
. Twins like me! I rejoice with you.May you live long and bring joy your parents.
Those babies are NAf babies. They are coming to take over from where Officer Arotile stops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Your problem is that your idol Kanu has reset the brains of guys like you so you cannot see anything good happening around you. Or you insult other people unnecessarily, like you would do after reading this post.
LMAO is it Kanu Nwankwo You are Talking about hahaha, that's the only Kanu i know
So much anger in one post lol
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by RioCarputo(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Hausa /Fulani amaka.
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by babzo(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Jabioro:
No be Burutai I see for the second picture so..na community or national service..war no dey ,we created one to loot national treasury..if war truly dey Dem no get chance for this Kain...

So its Burutai that will be scanning for temperature? Haha Oga how nau? Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by babzo(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2020
madgoat:

Its Beechcraft b300 King air 350 you are calling outdated? New one is $8 million fa! That's 3.2 Billion naira o!

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by babzo(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Those babies are NAf babies. They are coming to take over from where Officer Arotile stops.

Good one bro! May God preserve their lives.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Bad energy stay far away.

This was before the operation. We are 'TALK AND DO" we don't run our mouth like NA.

Checkout my old threads and see what we have done for humanity. NAF is a charitable organisation.
During the pandemic we share palliative in all the six geo-political zones.

You make your so called NAF appear more like a political office seeking body, who ask you all the stories you were vomiting?
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Camelot65: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Bad energy stay far away.

This was before the operation. We are 'TALK AND DO" we don't run our mouth like NA.

Checkout my old threads and see what we have done for humanity. NAF is a charitable organisation.
During the pandemic we share palliative in all the six geo-political zones.

NAF lead, others follow.....
Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by GreatResearcher: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bar1941:

You make your so called NAF appear more like a political office seeking body, who ask you all the stories you were vomiting?
Fvck off biitch

1 Like

Re: NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) by Godons1: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

IGBO MAN, must you condemn everything?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.