Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mikel Arteta: Confident Arsenal Striker Will Commit His Future - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta: Confident Arsenal Striker Will Commit His Future (212 Views)

Arsenal Striker Bukayo Saka Arrives Nigeria As Fans Mobbed Him At Airport / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Arteta: Confident Arsenal Striker Will Commit His Future by Pantoo: 3:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Mikel Arteta remains positive over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's future after his leading contribution in Arsenal's Community Shield shootout win over Liverpool.

Aubameyang fired the Gunners to their second Wembley triumph of the month as Arteta's side overcame the Premier League champions in the traditional season curtain-raiser.

August started with the Gabon forward inspiring the Gunners to a record 14th FA Cup win and ended with him wrapping up another morale-boosting victory.

Doubts remain over the striker's future with the 31-year-old's current contract set to expire in less than 12 months but talks are ongoing.

Arteta said: "I keep saying the same thing [on Aubameyang's future]. I try to do my job which is to convince him that he's at the right place and the right environment here to produce moments like he's done today and he did here just three weeks ago.

I am very positive that he's going to sign. There are a lot of things that are involved in a contract deal and we're trying to solve them.

"I'm not worried [about the situation with Aubameyang. We can only try to do as much as possible to convince the player or tell them what we think about him. We can put all the cards on the table to try to keep him here but afterwards it's down to the player and the agent to agree to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEcySMRpEPo

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11670/12059159/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-mikel-arteta-confident-arsenal-striker-will-commit-his-future
Re: Mikel Arteta: Confident Arsenal Striker Will Commit His Future by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Auba don become the Ronaldo of Assnal.
Re: Mikel Arteta: Confident Arsenal Striker Will Commit His Future by shamsin6300(m): 5:56am On Aug 30, 2020
If this news didn't make front page, I am going to resign from my second to comment grin
Re: Mikel Arteta: Confident Arsenal Striker Will Commit His Future by kheny12(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Aubamayang the new Arsenal saviour grin

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Final, Year 1930 / Man City To Offer Messi 750 Million Euros Deal / Man City Close To Signing Leo Jessi For €700+ Million Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.