Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Comedian Todun Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Todun Biography (142 Views)

Icon Todun Biography And Contact / Comedian Todun Famous And Tee Famous / Comedian Todun Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Todun Biography by Todunfamous01(f): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2020
My name is TODUN FAMOUS,know as comedian todun.i started my comedy skit when am in senior secondry school at calvary comprehensive high school.i have never think i can be so funny to the extends of being a comedian,am also a singer but i took more attention to comedy,cos i always want to make poeple happy.and am so grateful to my parent and family mr and mrs anihuntodun who encourage me and even help me discover who i am and what i want to become. Many fans out there think that my comedy and what i do will disturb my education but never i took more attention to my education as a science student who need to brilliant and focus.just contact me on all social media @todunfamous. My facebook real page is @realtodunfamous.thank you fans and followers.

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe To This Youtube And Get Automatic Subscriptions On Your Own With 24hrs / Sure 100%payment After Winning / Davido So Crazy Ft Lil Baby Free Style Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.