Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. (834 Views)

Portable Gives Money To His Fans (Pix, Video) / Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades / Huddah Monroe Reveals Why She Only Gives ‘head’ To Presidents, Vice Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by viviangist: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ housemate, Kiddwaya has opened up on not getting much love from his parents while growing up.

According to the billionaire son, his father was always bringing money in place of love while his mother only shows motherly love to him.

Kiddwaya revealed this go Erica when she complained that he doesn’t show her much love.

Kidd said his dad, Terry Waya has always replaced love with money. Since he doesn’t have enough time to spend and shower his love, he spends and gives him money instead, so his love was like money to him.

In his words;

“I don’t easily get to express my love or how I feel for a lady, I didn’t grow up that way, am probably being so because of how I had lived and grown up. My dad doesn’t show much love, he is not around to give it so he gives money instead and my mom, well she shows motherly love as supposed, but I think I wanted more love from them.”

Source: https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/i-didnt-get-much-love-from-home-my-dad-only-gives-money-kiddwaya/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Up Arsenal!!

Do u knw that i knw u? Ok i knw you enough to knw that you hate bbn but you knw that nl mods will push bbn topics to fp...so hope u knw that i knw u and i knw wat's in ur mynd

mini mini mani mo, lala loves snake, snake loves lala...mini mini mani mo.
Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by Kriss216: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2020
After Trickytee and Lucy expressed how growing up was difficult for them, accompanied with tears and all that emotions, Kiddwaya came and said his saddest moment in life is His father giving him excess money than attention.

Unbalanced life. cry cry

Someone's happiest moment is another person's saddest moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
"Wetin concern aeroplane with side mirror"

Some people need the money more than that love, infact money means love to them.

When you hear some people use the phrase, "Show me love" it literally means "Show me money"

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by Kriss216: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2020
JidennaJason:
"Wetin concern aeroplane with side mirror"

Some people need the money more than that love, infact money means love to them.

When you hear some people use the phrase, "Show me love" it literally means "Show me money"
My brother, love is money abeg.

You need to see Erica's facial expression when Kid said his dad took 14 Governors outside the country for his birthday. I'm very sure she wet her pant on hearing that.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by techmo(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2020
grin

Just imagine, a busy Billionaire Dad showing you money and you still want his time and attention? If he seats around showing you love when is he going to hustle for the billions

Well in the absence of his busy father, his Mum did a very good job raising him, and he turned out smart emotionally, down to earth and useful in the kitchen

Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by MajesticKris: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
My love for this boy is from here to the MOON grin
Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by yanabasee1(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2020
About 70% to 80% of rich families don't have experience about true family love as both parents use that time to chase money than provide attention and care to their wards.....

Reason most of the rich kids don't have manners and talks anyhow and believe that money solves bullshits....
Re: I Didn’t Get Much Love From Home, My Dad Only Gives Money – Kiddwaya. by longetivity(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
love no go die

(1) (Reply)

"I Love U Nengi" - Evicted #BB Ozo Tells Crying Nengi, Promises To Wait For Her / #EndSARs: Let's Talk To Our Politician Boo To Help End SARS - Actress Etinosa / Gospel Singer, Darrel Walls Deletes IG After Video Of Him Kissing Gay ‘boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.