Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Reason Why Your Transmission Slips Out Of Gear - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Your Transmission Slips Out Of Gear (629 Views)

6 Typical Reasons Why Your Transmission System May Not Last Long / 5 Signs That Indicates Your Transmission Needs To Be Flushed / 6 Signs Telling Your Transmission Is Becoming Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Your Transmission Slips Out Of Gear by perfectbuy(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Gear slipping is one of the common transmission problems a car can have. A sure way to know that your car transmission is slipping out of gear is the sudden high revving of the engine when your car is in motion, the car will loose speed or traction when this happens. This may happen on a number of time intervals when you are driving. We will look at what could cause this to happen and possible fixes to this problem.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2020/08/30/reason-why-your-transmission-slips-out-of-gear/

Re: Reason Why Your Transmission Slips Out Of Gear by Lawalemi(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2020
I repaired my gear and it's been having this problem. The gear got burnt according to the technicians
Re: Reason Why Your Transmission Slips Out Of Gear by id4sho(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Lawalemi:
I repaired my gear and it's been having this problem. The gear got burnt according to the technicians
have you cleaned the strainer

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Your Transmission Slips Out Of Gear by Lawalemi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
id4sho:

have you cleaned the strainer
I will find out about it.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Your Rewire( Car Electrician) Or Auto Electrician Charge ? / Toyota Camry 2010 - Reverse Stops Working After Driving A Few Distance - / Cars For Rentals And Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.