Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Appeal To Schlumberger Spammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appeal To Schlumberger Spammer (803 Views)

An Appeal To Dragnet And Co / Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Schlumberger Spammer by Caliente(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2011
[size=13pt]
Please somebody please kindly HELEP me appeal to careers@slb.com - Schlumberger in the most strongest possible reasonable understandable effective terms to please most preferably GIVE a JOB or stop spamming me with the mail below.
They've been sending me this mail every single day since January 2011. Did I commit any crime punishable by heavy spamming for applying for job with them?
Abeg SLB give me the job I applied for or leave me alone make I no go sue you for annoying spamming. I have spoken.

Careers Website Sun Feb 20th, 2011 4:42 AM EST **********************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this email. Unfortunately e-mails sent to this address cannot be answered. ********************************************************************************
Thank you for your interest regarding employment with Schlumberger. After carefully considering your background,qualifications and our current requirements, we feel that at the present time we do not have a position available that would satisfy both our needs.

Sincerely, Schlumberger.
[/size]
Re: Appeal To Schlumberger Spammer by Xtfield(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
You need not bother yourself. Just block their email address and you will stop receiving spam mails from them
Re: Appeal To Schlumberger Spammer by Caliente(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2011
[size=13pt]I thought about it but what if the real thing comes, how do I get it then?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Phada'360 Brand Communications Is Recruiting. / Urgent Vacancy: Business Centre Manager Needed! / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.