Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader (955 Views)

In Need Of A Binary Trader / Any Forex Or Binary Trader From Osogbo? / Let’s Link up...any Forex Or Binary Trader In Ondo Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Victoronah1: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone. I want to go into trading, but i am new and i dont have time to study all the strategies. My friend told me that people do give out strategies on when to out money and when not to. That is what he did and made upto 3 million on 3months. I need a very good trader or group who has a proof record of atleast 90% wining. You most show me your portfolio using myfx or any other credible site. Lets work together like i said, i can pay to get this.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Send me a mail
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arrange for a physical meeting if u are in Lagos . Chat me on Whatsapp on zero nine ,zero forty nine eighty three twenty eight zero two
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by faisalcan(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Run for your Life!!! Never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Forex is a terrible business

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
faisalcan:
Run for your Life!!! Never invest money that cannot afford to lose. Forex is a terrible business
Have you for once check myfx to see that people are still making real dollars from fx trading?

Even as hard as Nigeria, people are still making money
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Get in touch with my SIG

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
D balance ur seeing was after withdrawal of d profits
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Current live acc balance

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Postboiswag(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bennypips:
Current live acc balance

This screenshot na march 20.
And u said current balance

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Postboiswag(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Victoronah1:
Hello everyone. I want to go into trading, but i am new and i dont have time to study all the strategies. My friend told me that people do give out strategies on when to out money and when not to. That is what he did and made upto 3 million on 3months. I need a very good trader or group who has a proof record of atleast 90% wining. You most show me your portfolio using myfx or any other credible site. Lets work together like i said, i can pay to get this.

U can't see 90% success trade in forex

Maybe 70%....and again please acquire knowledge than looking for a strategy..
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Postboiswag:

This screenshot na march 20.

And u said current balance

Sorry it was a mistake, current balance is $120 but could not be successfully uploaded
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Victoronah1: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Postboiswag:

U can't see 90% success trade in forex

Maybe 70%....and again please acquire knowledge than looking for a strategy..
okay. But that my friend told me something about a bot that you can use to trade and that's what he did. How can I get that bot?
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by JoshOxborn: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bennypips:
D balance ur seeing was after withdrawal of d profits

what is the minimum amount you started with?
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by JoshOxborn: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Victoronah1:
okay. But that my friend told me something about a bot that you can use to trade and that's what he did. How can I get that bot?

Run for your life, Those trading bot will blow your account.i'll you invest your money with Samtos investment company.
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
JoshOxborn:

what is the minimum amount you started with?
Started with $25
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by ara10: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Podcastoday.com
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Postboiswag(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Victoronah1:

I don use BOT for sometimes...it fails me. But some people BOT are consistent.
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Bennypips:

Sorry it was a mistake, current balance is $120 but could not be successfully uploaded
Liar! thief!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Hallenjay: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Victoronah1:
contact me for ur bot and check my post.
Its not free though and check my youtube page Jaytechent... Send mail lets discuss it
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Donsheddy: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Victoronah1:

it's not about looking for, can you pay for the service...
if you can ...
I've got a trusted strategy...
that can give you at least 10 to 40 percent profit monthly
then beep me
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Liar! thief!
Here check it out from d real acc statement

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Bennypips:
Here check it out from d real acc statement
Post recent trades and withdrawal jare

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Bennypips(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Made withdrawal already but still trading and most recent screen shots coming soon
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Donsheddy:

it's not about looking for, can you pay for the service...
if you can ...
I've got a trusted strategy...
that can give you at least 10 to 40 percent profit monthly
then beep me

How much can you return monthly consistently on an investment of $500?
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Donsheddy: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

How much can you return monthly consistently on an investment of $500?

50 dollars...
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Incips: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Forex is a great business and we can make a lot of money with the help of it if we have knowledge and skills.
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Victoronah1:
Better use your money for something else
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Victoronah1: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
It seems this forex of a thing Is like gambling. You loose money and also win money. The money to win seem very small unless you put big money and boom you loose it
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by Matete4Life(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
I can show you a company I invest with and get daily 0.45% or 10% ROI monthly which is sustainable for any company that wants to be in business for the long term.

They are registered in UK and work with only regulated traders and use of Artificial intelligence.

They operate in over 100 countries and already have over 90,000 happy investors.

They have launched their own bank and every investor is entitled to their credit card which can be used to make withdrawal from anywhere in the world.

They have a compound interest facility which allow your investment to return 300% within 13months.

You have the liberty to cancel your contract at anytime and withdraw your funds.

You don't have to do anything after you invest. Just monitor your investment through your dashboard.

If you want more info, I can share via zoom call or WhatsApp.

Victoronah1:
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by snifferG: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
op...run while u can,4get all d so called trader's claiming to be lord of forex.

It will end in tears.
Re: I Need A Good Forxe/binary Trader by alismah01: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
I have an autobot app that will trade on ur behalf and make good money for you. All you need to do is set it up and watch it making the dollar for you. It's sure and guaranteed. olalimi2013@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dw-arerben Global Investment Limited / ooo / Airdrop 2023! + Bonus 115 USD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.