Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by NoonMasamune: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
From what I see from people I know and online, it seems most Nigerians only play football and AAA titles. So does anyone here play JRPG eg the Shin Megami Tensei series and it's spin-off the persona series, legend of heroes series, tales series or final fantasy series, fire emblem series, disgaea series etc

Re: Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by NoonMasamune: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2020

Re: Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by ShopNextDoor: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
NoonMasamune:
From what I see from people I know and online, it seems most Nigerians only play football and AAA titles. So does anyone here play JRPG eg the Shin Megami Tensei series and it's spin-off the persona series, legend of heroes series, tales series or final fantasy series, fire emblem series, disgaea series etc

Not popular, no
Re: Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by lilGiant(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jrpgs are great so sad my country men don't like it
Re: Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by crafteck(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Cant shiut it loud enough...... Not in our gaming culture.... It irritates me to see or play...... Even witcher 3 sef, how i go de play game where i wabt to fight and slash through out and for 45 mins den go dey ask do u want white or black trousers, do you forgive... Bla bla bla
Re: Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by Ceciluchiha1: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
NoonMasamune:

How am I just knowing you😭

Been major jrpg freak since 2015(first being final fantasy 4 for Ds) and still standing strong with it
Re: Do Nigerians Play Jrpgs? by NoonMasamune: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ceciluchiha1:

How am I just knowing you😭

Been major jrpg freak since 2015(first being final fantasy 4 for Ds) and still standing strong with it

finally! a kindred soul!
i have been playing jrpgs for as long as i can remember. my earliest memory was playing a version of Pokémon gold that was ported to java phone. i went as far as the seventh gym before the memory card with the game inside got lost. another one was final fantasy 3 on a galaxy nexus. almost completed it before it got stolen.

The one jrpg that i consider dear to my heart is Fire Emblem Awakening. it was my first entry into the series, and i was captivated by the story and characters (most especially Lucina). I later bought Three houses and played through two of the routes. I'm currently going through the enter trails series, with only trials 4 and reverie left

(1) (Reply)

Top PS2 And PS3 Games For Gaming Center / Super Clean PS4 Slim 500gb SOLD SOLD SOLD / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.