Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) (55151 Views)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / Discovery Of 3,000 Yr Old Donkey Dung Validates Biblical Account Of King Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by dex4sure: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
issorite

2 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
O
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by obo389(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
The bible is real afterall
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
obo389:
I hope you read the post.
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by logon599: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good one! The gospel will continue to be vindicated.
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
If it was a science Discovery, Nigeria people will tell u it's a lie. But as na Bible then is true. Dumb people. I hate this country.

8 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by osejie17(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice discovery. well in Four years time we will soon discover if our president is buhari himself or jubril from sudan

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by SimSify(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is that so..
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Bantino(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
obo389:

For you to say this actually proves you're not sure. And you're just looking for a validation.
More like you're trying to convince yourself that it's real.

6 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by anonimi: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Okay they made a discovery that pertains to religion and everyone is cool with it. When we later discover fossils of a ancient reptiles and start carbon-dating, some folks here will start calling scientists liars. It's issorite grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

I hope you read the post.

Hope you read all the posts too.

2 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by otino(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Even without this discovery we believe, we have seen then plenty on our streets

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by simplesearch: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
God doesn't need to prove anything to us, he is a faithful God who cannot lie. Many doubters will call this a farce, they'll rather believe a dinosaur image created on a 3D than any evidence to prove the veracity of Gods word.

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by anonimi: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
ibuildstuff:
If it was a science Discovery, Nigeria people will tell u it's a lie. But as na Bible then is true. Dumb people. I hate this country.

Don't simply hate, as that is a waste.
Rather build a community of enlightened people around you as big as possible, increasing daily.
That should be easy since you build stuff already.

3 Likes

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Hope you read all the posts too.
I ask you
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

For you to say this actually proves you're not sure. And you're just looking for a validation.
More like you're trying to convince yourself that it's real.

There is nothing wrong in him being convinced.

Some of us don't need all these to be convinced. Not all have the same faith.

I am sure if it were dinosaurs of 100 Googleplex years, you will have no trouble with that.
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
We have many of her descendants here in Nigeria sad sad cry cry
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

I ask you

The guy no talk to you too before and na my brother. I will trouble who ever troubles him. smiley
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The guy no talk to you too before and na my brother. I will trouble who ever troubles him. smiley
undecidedundecided lukadiswan mtchhhhheeeeeewwww. No be only brother na Messiah.
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pastors Conmen will now scam their sheeples with more confidence. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided lukadiswan mtchhhhheeeeeewwww. No be only brother na Messiah.

Yen yen yen.
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Yen yen yen.
No be only yen why not naira. Pack well comot for here.

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by klever18(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
J111333:
this is madness
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
J111333:
I swear.

1 Like

Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

No be only yen why not naira. Pack well comot for here.

You watch "the packers" that year?

Or maybe you are too young sef.
Re: 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) by SIRcumalot: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
rubbish,una don see noah ark reach three times now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.