Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

“I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) (801 Views)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Bobrisky: 'Second Wife Like Us Na House For Lekki Dey Rush Us' / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Hunt27: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Big brother Naija housemate, Nengi has made an offer to fellow housemate, Ozo in helping him find a wife from her state, Bayelsa.

Nengi made this known to Ozo while they were having a conversation about trips. He said he wants to take her on a trip after the house and she offered to find him a wife from Bayelsa, like herself.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-i-will-help-you-find-a-wife-like-me-from-bayelsa-nengi-tells-ozo-video/

Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Vyzz: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
I no dey watch show ooo

But from wetin I dey read from nairaland I dey understand say Ọzọ nọ Man...

He doesn't know how to handle a woman...

Fine boi like him... All girls for that house suppose the rush am

1 Like

Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by flyingpig: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
I no dey watch show ooo

But from wetin I dey read from nairaland I dey understand say Ọzọ nọ Man...

He doesn't know how to handle a woman...

Fine boi like him... All girls for that house suppose the rush am

That guy na embarrassment to men, the way he throws his affection for that girl right at her face making her treat him like shiiit

How i go win head of house, appoint u as deputy and all u could do when its sleep time is to use pillow to form wall between me and u. What are u irritatingly insinuating? That I would rape u at midnight? I'll rub it on ur face if you subtly think am rapist, or u feel insecure or unsafe sleeping comfortably with me u should fûcking go back to ur regular room to crash. Ain't having a guest play mind games with me in head of house room I won. That's not it alone o. Infact that ozor guy na big simp

1 Like

Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Kriss216: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo just dey fall hand walai.

The earlier he start to avoid that witch, the better for him.

Truth be told,

It would be easier for Nengi to off pant for Kiddwaya than to off pant for Ozo.

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Vyzz: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
flyingpig:

That guy na embarrassment to men, the way he throws his affection for that girl right at her face making her treat him like shiiit

How i go win head of house, appoint u as deputy and all u could do when its sleep time is to use pillow to form wall between me and u. What are u irritatingly insinuating? That I would rape u at midnight? I'll rub it on ur face if you subtly think am rapist, or u feel insecure or unsafe sleeping comfortably with me u should fûcking go back to ur regular room to crash. Ain't having a guest play mind games with me in head of house room I won. That's not it alone o. Infact that ozor guy na big simp

Tell me more
Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
OZO nah the most friend zoned guy in naija rightnow. Fineboy, good attitude yet no babe in house is tripping. Probably there is more to what the eyes can see?

1 Like

Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Kriss216: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
overstock:
OZO nah the most friend zoned guy in naija rightnow. Fineboy, good attitude yet no babe in house is tripping. Probably there is more to what the eyes can see?
Are you insinuating he has body odour

1 Like

Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Sirmwill: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jeez
Re: “I Will Help You Find A Wife Like Me From Bayelsa” – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

Are you insinuating he has body odour
I said OZO not Tacha!! Haba mallam!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power-Book-II-Ghost..... Wow!!! What A Beautiful & Interesting Series / Omo Ghetto The Saga( Movie)funke Akindele, Zubby Michael,eniola Badmus(video) / Bobrisky Has Threatened To Kill Me - Cross Dresser, James Brown Alleges (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.