Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now (2814 Views)

Free Mining Of Imota (a Product Of Remitano) / REMITANO NETWORK COIN (renec) Review: HOW To MINE RENEC - Don't Miss Out / Cryptocurrency: India To Ban Private Wallets, Fine And Jail Violators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
This has been my experience for the past week and we are still on it. For those of you who are planning to start using the Remitano I guess you should know now that their customer service is getting worse. Money I withdrew from the platform for days back now they kept turning me around and requesting for bank statement, trust me that money they must vomit it, the annoying part is that they kept telling me they have delivered the money they will still be the one to go through statement of account and say wait for another 24 hours that's what we have been doing over and over again, I have submitted statement for God knows how many times now

Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
See them.

If you have urgent need for money be careful

Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by PlayerMeji: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
You too wait till Monday na.

Before you soil a company's reputation, ensure you have exhausted all available options they provide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by Gee64: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Your blood too dey hot.

Cool temper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2020
If you are the one being accused of receiving a fund you did not see for over a week now each day they keep requesting for statement of account even this morning being the same Monday they have requested for statement you will not be saying am hot blooded
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is what I keep getting, one will come after requesting for statement she will close chat another will come request for account statement and close chat, every day, by the time you experience this we will see how far

Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
I hope is making sense now abi, this is another person requesting for statement for money they did not send o, maybe they think I will get tired of the turn around and leave the money for them

Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2020
For those saying am hot tempered, I wish to inform you that they are not replying messages again. The day it will happen to you I will be here
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by Cryptofxt10: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
If I may ask, how much is the money sir... Had similar issues with Paxful. You can't really rely on all these peer to peer crypto exchangers owing to the difficulties in banking system of Nigerian banks. Imagine banks saying things like, no network! Even mtn customer services saying no network inside their head office.... Tueh. Nigeria has a very long way to go.
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by Mires: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
N
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
And they are above contacting their bank rather than customer submitting statement of account on daily basis is it right?
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by chanceboss: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
I have just asked you too be careful, if I transfer money to someone and the person say he did not receive for 24 hours I will contact my bank and they give you transaction ID to give to receiving bank to check, a case where one customer care representation opt in to chat and request for statement of account and close chat next day another will opt in and request for statement and close chat that is a very poor service you treat customers as if they don't value their money too
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by Nigerianbaby1(m): 5:06am On Jan 06, 2021
chanceboss:
This has been my experience for the past week and we are still on it. For those of you who are planning to start using the Remitano I guess you should know now that their customer service is getting worse. Money I withdrew from the platform for days back now they kept turning me around and requesting for bank statement, trust me that money they must vomit it, the annoying part is that they kept telling me they have delivered the money they will still be the one to go through statement of account and say wait for another 24 hours that's what we have been doing over and over again, I have submitted statement for God knows how many times now
Op how did you now resolve this issue?
Re: Beware Of Remitano NGN Wallets Now by delan40(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
chanceboss:
I have just asked you too be careful, if I transfer money to someone and the person say he did not receive for 24 hours I will contact my bank and they give you transaction ID to give to receiving bank to check, a case where one customer care representation opt in to chat and request for statement of account and close chat next day another will opt in and request for statement and close chat that is a very poor service you treat customers as if they don't value their money too
bro abeg shey dem pay you your money, cos me self don enter remitano one chance

(1) (Reply)

Loading All Gift Cards : Instant Pay / Loan With Collateral / Invest In Yam Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.