Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Backup Everything In One Click For Iphone & Ipad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Everything In One Click For Iphone & Ipad (208 Views)

How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Everything In One Click For Iphone & Ipad by SmartDepot: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvVqao4ZUSc

They way things are already happening in 2020,i feel the need more about making backups.
While I love Android for customizations, iOS (iPhone and iPad) have way more superior backup function which makes even easier to upgrade or switch from one device to the other.

However, most people are not utilizing this service in their iPhone or iPad.
In this short Video I show two methods for one-click backup of everything.
#1 iCloud backup
#2 iTunes backup

iTunes backup (of everything) is totally free.
If you are using icloud to backup everything you might want to consider upgrading from the free 5GB default storage to maybe $0.99/month for 50GB or $2.99/month for 200GB which you can share with upto 6 family members.

(1) (Reply)

Indiegogo Debuts Snapods TWS Earbuds With Magsafe For Your Iphone 12 / Photo Contrast Editor App / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Their Manufacture Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.