Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance (371 Views)

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi / Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
The new United Niger alliance have come to stay, having spoken to numerous young people across the Niger, we are taking shape. Someone asked on my other post about how we could affect the drafting of a new constitution.

Now we are about constituting the people, Recently the Northern Lawyers formed a parallel body, with the South West moving towards exiting the General body, these signs shows that there is no greater time to discuss our future than now.

For now, The United Niger alliance is open to only people from the Upper Niger (Middle Belt), Lower Niger (South East) and Niger Delta (South South). This is necessitated by the frequent fight between the Yorubas and the Igbos which had seen both great southern tribe unable to work anything out together. This is also very important in other not to be seen as a southern agenda, now it is more like a pan Niger body.

Going back towards our old Alliance where the Igbos in the lower Niger served as a bridge between the tribes of the upper Niger like Igala, Tiv, Idoma, Jukun, Igbira etc and the Niger Delta tribes like Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, etc. Then there will be no much work to do as our similarity and affiliation had been long established.

Now back to the constituents, I am proposing that each recognized and established tribe within the three Niger will have three representatives which means three people represent Igbos, three people represent Igala, three people represent Ijaw and so on, then also one person will represent each local government, we will work with the current Nigerian local government setting.

We are never going to entirely eradicate the fear and influence of numbers but with each of the three regions having just about the same size, it is very unlikely that any one region or tribe will dominate the others.

If you are interested in being a representative of either your local government or your tribe, do indicate or DM, also feel free to make your contribution. Thank You...

Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by ThatFairGuy1: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
OP, I want to join. I'm interested
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I have sent you a DM, once you reply, you will be required to answer a simple questionnaire after that, we will be good to go
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by ThatFairGuy1: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Danger95:
I will send you a DM, provide answers to the DM and we are good to go
Don't lemme waste your time bro. I thought you know. It's sarcasm. I'm Yoruba
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No you are not wasting my time, I checked out your profile and from your post,I knew you were Yoruba, I only gave you that diplomacy to tell you in a more secret way that this is not open to Yorubas of the South West for now, It could have been part of the questionnaire, I did not exclude Yoruba but for peace and productivity

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by MrColdsweat: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Respect yourself and your tribe. You are damaging the image of your people on this forum.
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by tungamaje: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is this a dream or a reality. I am asking this because many SS people say they dislike Igbos and will never work with them. How is this one different?
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Gang90: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Opp I'm interested, I will DM you now
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
tungamaje:
Is this a dream or a reality. I am asking this because many SS people say they dislike Igbos and will never work with them. How is this one different?

Many South South said, thank Goodness you did not say all South South said...If many said they can't work with Igbos then let the few that says they can work with Igbos work with Igbos, by the time they begin to see the advantages then and only then can we decide, don't forget this platform is also open to Middle Belt, which will assure the three Regions of checks and balances
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by brainbox80: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gang90:
Opp I'm interested, I will DM you now
DM recieved, proceed to answer the questionnaire
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
brainbox80:
I have DM you, reply to proceed to the questionnaire
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Vyzz: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
cool
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Simvan: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Interested
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simvan:
Interested
I have DM you, reply the DM to proceed to the next step
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Simvan: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Danger95:

I have DM you, reply the DM to proceed to the next step
Via email?
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simvan:

Via email?

Yes, we will proceed from there, if you don't have access to your email right away, you may indicate so that I may use other means to reach you
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Simvan: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Danger95:

Yes, we will proceed from there, if you don't have access to your email right away, you may indicate so that I may use other means to reach you
It's fine
I'll check it out later
Re: Represent Your Tribe Or Local Government In The United Niger Alliance by Danger95: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Simvan:

It's fine
I'll check it out later
Okay

(1) (Reply)

How Uzodinma, Nwajiuba Outplayed Okorocha And Ararume In Imo North APC Primary / How Buhari And APC Stop Me From Watching 9pm News / When A President Is Talking In The Rubbish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.