Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu (28432 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Ngozioma(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Duru009:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣶⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣶⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⣠⣾⠿⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠿⣷⣄⠀ ⣰⡏⡇⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⡇⢹⣆ ⣿⠀⡇⠀⠀⣼⠀⣧⣿⠊⣾⡑⣾⢱⡏⣷⢊⣷⣿⠀⠀⡇⠀⣿ ⣿⠀⡇⠀⠀⣿⠉⣿⣿⠀⢌⡿⢿⡡⡇⣿⢇⣿⣿⠀⠀⡇⠀⣿ ⣿⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣿ ⣿⠀⡇⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣴⣶⣶⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣇⣀⣿ ⣿⠀⡇⣶⣿⣿⣿⡿⣾⣫⣾⣿⣿⣷⣝⣷⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠹⣇⢣⠀⠙⠛⠛⣼⢯⣷⣝⡿⢿⣫⣾⡽⣧⠟⠋⠀⠀⡇⣠⡟ ⠀⢻⣄⢇⠀⠀⠀⢹⣞⣿⠟⢳⡞⢷⣄⣰⡏⠀⠀⠀⡸⣠⡟⠀ ⠀⠀⢻⡈⣄⣴⣾⡷⠻⣷⣄⣸⣇⣠⣾⠟⠀⠀⠀⡠⢁⡟⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠻⣍⢍⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⣡⠟⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣮⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣵⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣦⣀⣀⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠋
┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂▏

grin grin grin Excellent
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by ludd2018: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Idiot kalu ass lickers because he did his work and u want us to commend him we are really brainwashed in Nigeria
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Vmotors: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kalu small mind, so we should comment federal govt or Buhari , for just renovatiing airport ,for the very least infrastructure they manage to fix from the huge tax payers money.Kalu has not lost a brother or friend because of insecurity and lawlessness propergated by APC govt that is why , he is saying this .
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Dayvidblue: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Take back which country? things must remain the way they are. We like things this way, Or don't we? Ask others and see if they won't concur.

SirRoberto:
This is the kind of enslaved mindset I have been saying they have built and implanted in the brains of the supporters of this government.

The kind of treatment some Nigerians are receiving in their country is worse than the treatment many black slaves received from the white masters.

In developed countries, the government is praised by its citizens for formulating and implementing nation-building POLICIES and not roads, bridges and underground rail lines because they know that the implementation of sound policies will bring about even development of a nation.

In under-developed countries like Nigeria, the enslaved praise the government when they see some kilometres of roads, airports or rail lines being constructed, salaries being paid (not minding the amount embezzled in the process), because they don't understand the value of formulating and implementing sound policies and the government isn't willing to make the country better by doing so.

#wemusttakebackourcountry
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by nnamdi640: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Wasn't this airport renovated? Is this the picture as at today? If yes, I would suggest we have a dictionary dedicated to our use only as our use of words are never correlated to the real situation.
My brother,I was thinking that am the only one seeing it.
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by MosheDayan: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
blinking001:
Of course he deserves our praises. He has done so much for the people of South East even though they'll never appreciate him. The owner of Air peace is a living testimony of how our loving Daddy can be generous.
God bless Pmb
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by eaglechild: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
backbone503:
But Kema Chikwe, Fidelia Njeze, Stella Oduah, Osita Chidoka were Ministers of Aviation between 1999 - 2015. Do South Easterners still require an oracle to tell who their enemies are?
But who was president?
Or do you think the minister has the sole power to convert an airport to international?
Who will fund the project?
Stop and think objectively.

The airport got its first ever runway expansion to take wide bodied aircraft and automatic ILS, under GEJ with Stella Oduah as minister hence its conversion to international.
She started the international terminal building up to 50% completion,which has not seen a single brick laid on it since 2015.

This is a runway refurbishment which should actually be routine for every airport periodically, it was only done because ET cried out.

Even though it took over 365 days its is still incomplete, recall that Abuja which is much bigger took only 3 months for a fresh runway, terminal and Kaduna even took shorter to complete the refurbishment.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Musty112: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sons of hate: Is it airport that we eat. I wont even travel through that airport. "Meanwhile he has never seen a plane on ground in his life before
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by ruffDiamond: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
sombory who to be in jail for looting his people into penury is now paying lips and eyes service to bubu..sh2thole indeed no future for Nigeria
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by izibili44: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2020
The man don wise. Him no wan go back to jail. Him dey praise government. You either for us or against us ��������
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Macphenson: 4:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:
President Buhari is a great man, this is why we IGBO'S see him as our MESSIAH.

This imposter again?

I wonder why people will have such low esteem as to lie about their identity.

No you are not and can never be an Igboman.

Umunne onyea bu ezigbo ofeke

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Godons1: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Macphenson:

This imposter again?

I wonder why people will have such low esteem as to lie about their identity.

No you are not and can never be an Igboman.

Umunne onyea bu ezigbo ofeke

Trash.

My mom is from Edo while my Dad is from Abia. I can claim Edo anytime I wish, cause Edo is my home too.

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Macphenson: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:

Trash.

My mom is from Edo while my Dad is from Abia. I can claim Edo anytime I wish, cause Edo is my home too.

While you are from the north?

Confused imposter.
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Godons1: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Macphenson:

Confused imposter.

You are the confused person here.

I think you are just PAINED. grin

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Godons1: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Macphenson:

Confused imposter.

So you deprived yourself sleep just to coment on all my post? You must be one of those jobless people from imo state. grin grin grin grin angry

CONGRATULATIONS on your new found job. grin grin

Let me prepare for work.

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Macphenson: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:

You are the confused person here.

I think you are just PAINED. grin

PAINED FOR WHAT?

That one imposter has an identity crises?

That one confused hypocritical mofo was shouting Buhari must go back to daura prior to 2019 elections, and now probably because he is being paid #30k is telling us Buhari is the next best thing after slice bread.

Chaiii!!! Your village people are seriously on your matter. Peleooo
Pain ko.
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Macphenson: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:

So you deprived yourself sleep just to coment on all my post? You must be one of those jobless people from imo state. grin grin grin grin angry

CONGRATULATIONS on your new found work. grin grin

Let me prepare for work.

Bring all your family members and I will play them on payroll.

It's a fact
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by backbone503(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2020
eaglechild:

But who was president?
Or do you think the minister has the sole power to convert an airport to international?
Who will fund the project?
Stop and think objectively.

The airport got its first ever runway expansion to take wide bodied aircraft and automatic ILS, under GEJ with Stella Oduah as minister hence its conversion to international.
She started the international terminal building up to 50% completion,which has not seen a single brick laid on it since 2015.

This is a runway refurbishment which should actually be routine for every airport periodically, it was only done because ET cried out.

Even though it took over 365 days its is still incomplete, recall that Abuja which is much bigger took only 3 months for a fresh runway, terminal and Kaduna even took shorter to complete the refurbishment.

You're just trying to defend the indefensible. Let me ask you this: If this PMB (APC) led govt (having a northerner as Aviation minister) hasn't found it necessary to give that airport a facelift, who would you blame for the neglect and dilapidation of the Enugu Airport?
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by eaglechild: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2020
backbone503:

You're just trying to defend the indefensible. Let me ask you this: If this PMB (APC) led govt (having a northerner as Aviation minister) hasn't found it necessary to give that airport a facelift, who would you blame for the neglect and dilapidation of the Enugu Airport?
Nothing indefensible here, you played the ethnic card by saying the aviation ministers neglected the airport.
I corrected that notion, by letting you know that the decision was above their pay grade.
And making it clear that the airport status as international only came to fruition under GEJ.
The neglect is still there cause even after over a year of closure it is not complete.
Abuja took 3 months for a runway expansion and terminal, Kaduna took less.
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2020
for what exactly, ple park well. This is a failed govt in all standard
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by backbone503(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
eaglechild:

Nothing indefensible here, you played the ethnic card by saying the aviation ministers neglected the airport.
I corrected that notion, by letting you know that the decision was above their pay grade.
And making it clear that the airport status as international only came to fruition under GEJ.
The neglect is still there cause even after over a year of closure it is not complete.
Abuja took 3 months for a runway expansion and terminal, Kaduna took less.

you've still not answered my question
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Godons1: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Macphenson:

Bring all your family members and I will play them on payroll.

It's a fact

I heard you, you are the richest man ONLINE. You are an Igbo man, I was expecting this reply from you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Macphenson: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Godons1:

I heard you, you are the richest man ONLINE. You are an Igbo man, I was expecting this reply from you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am not the richest man,am not even rich compared to those who are rich, but I thank God I can bankroll your family's salary since you threw a tantrum at me.

Besides Igbos are doing greatly all over the world, if I lie visit Ladipo, Alaba , trade Fair, sabon gari, wuse market etc.

Igbos are great people.

One another note, that statement "IGBO MAN" further buttress the point that you are a hypocritical confused Imposter claiming you are from Umuagbai in Aba south.

Am glad I have busted your small brain.

Confused entity.
Re: Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu by Godons1: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Macphenson:

Am not the richest man,am not even rich compared to those who are rich, but I thank God I can bankroll your family's salary since you threw a tantrum at me.

Besides Igbos are doing greatly all over the world, if I lie visit Ladipo, Alaba , trade Fair, sabon gari, wuse market etc.

Igbos are great people.

One another note, that statement "IGBO MAN" further buttress the point that you are a hypocritical confused Imposter claiming you are from Umuagbai in Aba south.

Am glad I have busted your small brain.

Confused entity.

You are the Richest man ONLINE na. You own the whole world ONLINE, but you are an unemployed Igbo from IMO STATE . grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE LIKE A CHAMELEON, YOU ARE RICH ONLINE AND EXTREMELY POOR IN REALITY. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.