Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,284 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House (41517 Views)

Tolanibaj Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
She is my Ex..
Baby mama
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Sunepal13(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chai. She is one of the most active housemate in the house. Biggie no do am good
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by kachdviruz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wathoni and tolani fans are not many sorry say good bye to Brighto and prince hurry
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Aagadingo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Kobicove(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Ategberoson(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
brosom:
Saw the eviction process today, laycon is no where near eviction. dude's got lots of fan.
#Laycon2020#

many intelligentsia, educated gurus, social media freak, lover of music are the huge number of that guy

his academic record is setting a pacesetter for him already, even unilag students would Always stand by

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Ategberoson(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
They are evicting all the yorubas in the house while leaving the igbos.

This is gross marginalisation of the yorubas.

Biggie is bias and we the concerned yoruba youths will protest this.

I urge all yoruba youtha to brace up for a massive protest.

We will occupy the streets in SE, SS and Abuja to protest this marginalisation.

Igbos should be ready for us. No chest beating.
Aluta Continua

the joke is on you!

imagine using your effort of this sarcasm to write a joke for AY Makun perhaps you would be recognized one day
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
with this rubbish you wrote.... Aluta will continua... but I'm afraid... Victoria will not ascerta
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Podosky101(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
brosom:
Saw the eviction process today, laycon is no where near eviction. dude's got lots of fan.
#Laycon2020#
aswear the day Laycon is evicted, that will be the last day I will follow BBN
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Waiting concerned me?
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Maychel(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
They all have funny names unlike their predecessors
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Memberclub(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sunepal13:
Chai. She is one of the most active housemate in the house. Biggie no do am good
Stop lying
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Rico94: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
This one na material if you know you know
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by bluefilm: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
yeyeboi:
I no even notice this one for the house sef angry

Na because she no get big boobs and big ass.
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Yebby(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
sonnie10:
She looks simple

That's why she evicted. The show needs RENO-likes. grin
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by zudozz: 2:24am On Aug 31, 2020
dis time tomorrow she dey run her tiger generator with ceiling fan wey go dey blow her..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Jaqenhghar: 2:34am On Aug 31, 2020
sonnie10:
She looks simple
I was watching one interview of hers o n youtube. She is one of those who relocated from the US to start ine business or the other. She came across as very arrogant ( my opinion). Im surprised she settled for Big brother with the way she was yapping.
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Simbrixton(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Shes a popular youtuber tho
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Ategberoson:

many intelligentsia, educated gurus, social media freak, lover of music are the huge number of that guy

his academic record is setting a pacesetter for him already, even unilag students would Always stand by
His 2.1 result? even myself I graduated with 2.1 what's the Biggie? abegi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Quaddafi29: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2020
When the devil has used you enough, he dumps you. Time to face God.
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Jkindness: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Sunepal13(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Memberclub:
Stop lying
Am not lying.
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Ategberoson(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
His 2.1 result? even myself I graduated with 2.1 what's the Biggie? abegi.

he came out with first class oga
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Ategberoson:

he came out with first class oga
He never came out with first class
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nigga cut down on d weed
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by shepherd316: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
nanauju:
tongue

She stayed too long in my opinion

Get your affordable kids educational android tablets @22k. Free 8gb external memory card once you patronize us

Call or Whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
Plz for one day ( just one day) behave like the adult you real claim to be
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by nanauju(f): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
shepherd316:

Plz for one day ( just one day) behave like the adult you real claim to be

How does an adult behave
Re: BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House by shepherd316: 3:12pm On May 08, 2021
nanauju:

How does an adult behave

Everything shouldn't be joked abt, the topic could not appeal to you, but your comment should express grace, love and great character

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 / "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.