Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Lautech Registration Process For The 2010/2011 Academic Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Registration Process For The 2010/2011 Academic Session (919 Views)

The 2010/2011 Nlng Scholarship Application Starts: / UNIBEN Has Released The 2010/2011 Post Utme Result and Admission Status / Unizik Admission List For The 2010/2011 Academic Session Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Registration Process For The 2010/2011 Academic Session by larry2020: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
LAUTECH registration process for the 2010/2011 academic session starts on 18th february

1. FRESH STUDENTS
• Fresh Students are expected to present Admission letter and O’level results or OND/HND at the admission office for verification.
• Admissions office will verify the results manually and generate the list of the Students whose results have been verified manually for ICT to upload on LAUTECH website. This will serve as provisional clearance.
• Students so cleared will proceed to the Bank to pay and continue with registration.
Re: Lautech Registration Process For The 2010/2011 Academic Session by DrEkehnde(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2011
LAUTECH registration process for the 2010/2011 academic session starts on 18th february

All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

1. FRESH STUDENTS
• Fresh Students are expected to present Admission letter and O’level results or OND/HND at the admission office for verification.
• Admissions office will verify the results manually and generate the list of the Students whose results have been verified manually for ICT to upload on LAUTECH website. This will serve as provisional clearance.
• Students so cleared will proceed to the Bank to pay and continue with registration.

Re: Lautech Registration Process For The 2010/2011 Academic Session by DrEkehnde(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2011

All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

1. FRESH STUDENTS

(1) (Reply)

2011/2012 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Latest Admission Details: / Fall /spring 2012 - Us Undergraduate And Graduate Admisions / Futa Pds Info For 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.