Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Resumption In September What Do U Think? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resumption In September What Do U Think? (4361 Views)

Transport University, Daura To Take Off In September 2022 / Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / Full Update On School Resumption In Nigeria(new Resumption Date ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Tiffe(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
September resumption are we sure or not

1 Like

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by flyingpig: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
In first week of September, FG will announce that universities will resume in October and that the extra month will be used to keep strategic things in order ahead of resumption.

This is my prediction smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Honduras01: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Tiffe:
September resumption are we sure or not

if Lagos which is the epicenter of covidscam can ask students to resume in September. Then I think others will follow suit!

10 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by paulolee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
thats what we hoping for, lagos have open the way, others would follow, its September or October

2 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Ahumanbeing: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Abeg man don tire for house, let the open schools and pay bursary

Do Students or teenagers really need a website? Well, the answer to that question can be found in this Article.

https://www.ioalert.com/2020/08/why-you-need-website-as-student.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Haywhymido(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
If Allah wills

3 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Eazie351(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
most students want to resume just to show their mates they are not their mate

10 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Temmiiope: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eazie351:
nd God no go shame us ����

7 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2020
ogbeni undecided undecidedSchs can't open in September.. u still dey doubt, Una no know Nigeria again.. or u be foreigner . As for sanwo olu, watch as he change the statement again when September ripe..
U dey do like jjc.. Shay na sanwo olu go pay ASUU

2 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Dreamliner787(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:
In first week of September, FG will announce that universities will resume in October and that the extra month will be used to keep strategic things in order ahead of resumption.

This is my prediction smiley
September is okay please, the holiday don do abeg
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Nova1988(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2020
I have three words for FG

CHILDREN WILL DIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
ogbeni undecided undecidedSchs can't open in September.. u still dey doubt, Una no know Nigeria again.. or u be foreigner . As for sanwo olu, watch as he change the statement again when September ripe..
U dey do like jjc.. Shay na sanwo olu go pay ASUU
And you think he's alone at it. I think the FG tried playing response psychology on people using Lagos.
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Folzye(m): 5:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Nova1988:
I have three words for FG

CHILDREN WILL DIE

You mean the children that are already going to church or mosque and markets without nose mask or the ones playing football in groups on a field everyday as against the strict measures on covid 19?

Just to make my point clear, the children have already resumed in their respective homes and many of them even expose themselves to more danger than they would be subjected to in a school premise and nothing has happened to them yet.

So, the children are safer in schools... Nothing will happen to them.

19 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by ggirl4real: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2020
The Education Ministries of each state should weigh the options and choose the one that is most favourable for their state

1 Like

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by projectreserve2: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2020
As you guys resumes September hopefully, kindly check my signature and lay your hands on complete your research project materials and complete your research writing in no time

1 Like

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Olichoke: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Here is my candid suggestion. It's open to amendment anyway. I want the local, state and federal governments to prepare and arm all schools against the spread of this virus for the remaining part of this year. And resume fully in January 2021. We should use this year to put in place all necessary safety precautions. Prevention is better than cure and death. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by paulolee(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Eazie351:
i swear thats for sure, i don't know the kind of work they are doing this lockdown but sars no go catch them...
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Olichoke: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Let's push this to front-page for more comments.....
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by 4t4th(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2020
las las god no go shame us
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Missyajoke(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2020
To me October is okay resuming next year is a waste of time. It means a whole academic year has been wasted.
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Olichoke: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Missyajoke:
To me October is okay resuming next year is a waste of time. It means a whole academic year has been wasted.
It's better than a whole life wasted.

1 Like

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Missyajoke(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Olichoke:

It's better than a whole life wasted.

Whole life?? I don't understand you.
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Goldenkrezi: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2020
September looks promising shaa

1 Like

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by JERRYxed12: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Olichoke:
Here is my candid suggestion. It's open to amendment anyway. I want the local, state and federal governments to prepare and arm all schools against the spread of this virus for the remaining part of this year. And resume fully in January 2021. We should use this year to put in place all necessary safety precautions. Prevention is better than cure and death. Thanks.

did u even reason what uv just said or they thing mistakenly came out of ur mouth..... what are the safe measure that need one year to put in place.... the washing of hands and face mask or they have other new safe measures they want to introduce when the year finishes..... to tell you the truth, they did not have any planes or programs as to why children should stay at home.. the whole thing do not add up....

look at this jss3 and SS3 WRITING exam now, they have to stay at home for four months so government will come up with the safety measure of wearing nose mask and sanitized... so they use four months to think of this program or what.......

there is nothing holding the children even USA, China and the other countries that have been inflicted with corona more than Nigeria has open school and we are waiting for safe procedure or protocol...... let them open September so they can savage the remaining accadsmic work

3 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Dreamliner787(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Folzye:

You mean the children that are already going to church or mosque and markets without nose mask or the ones playing football in groups on a field everyday as against the strict measures on covid 19?

Just to make my point clear, the children have already resumed in their respective homes and many of them even expose themselves to more danger than they would be subjected to in a school premise and nothing has happened to them yet.

So, the children are safer in schools... Nothing will happen to them.

Tell the idiot, may be it's his own is talking about that would die..
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Olichoke: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2020
JERRYxed12:

did u even reason what uv just said or they thing mistakenly came out of ur mouth..... what are the safe measure that need one year to put in place.... the washing of hands and face mask or they have other new safe measures they want to introduce when the year finishes..... to tell you the truth, they did not have any planes or programs as to why children should stay at home.. the whole thing do not add up....

look at this jss3 and SS3 WRITING exam now, they have to stay at home for four months so government will come up with the safety measure of wearing nose mask and sanitized... so they use four months to think of this program or what.......

there is nothing holding the children even USA, China and the other countries that have been inflicted with corona more than Nigeria has open school and we are waiting for safe procedure or protocol...... let them open September so they can savage the remaining accadsmic work

You made your comments just as I did mine. Remember I said it is open for amendment. It will be illogical to expect the two of us to have the same view towards any issue. So no need for your opening sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Olichoke: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Missyajoke:

Whole life?? I don't understand you.
Meaning academic loss is better than the loss of lives . It's my view anyway. Thanks.
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by NobleKing001(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Let Schools resume by January next year..

The government should announce that.
so that parents will have enough time using the remaining months in this year to prepare for January resumption.
this pandemic really dealt with business owners even employees working in any private organizations..
so they are still trying to recover their loses
if school should resume by September, many parents will find it difficult because of finance..
I'm only considering the financial aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eazie351:
how will they do that?
Re: Resumption In September What Do U Think? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
NobleKing001:
Let Schools resume by January next year..

The government should announce that.
so that parents will have enough time using the remaining months in this year to prepare for January resumption.
this pandemic really dealt with business owners even employees working in any private organizations..
so they are still trying to recover their loses
if school should resume by September, many parents will find it difficult because of finance..
I'm only considering the financial aspect.
exactly and most of the students house rents have expired.

Where will parents see money for food, clothes, transports and other necessities to survive

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State University Of Technology Admission List Out. / Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic 2nd List Is Out / Top100 Best University In Nigeria - 2013 University Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.