Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association (25664 Views)

31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari / Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Quaddafi29: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Oh God, how I wish they can simply form a new nation and all this wahala will end
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Skyehigher1: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Is what happens in kaduna good because of withdrawal of invitation of one governor you want to break Nigeria our government put everything in to politics let wait and see the results of this one
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by ramatintin(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Maize621:
This country should be sold on Aliexpress
Even if them put am up for sale nobody go gree buy cos d corn3 no get head.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by generalud: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2020
All of them planning to form NNBA are all BARAWO.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Adau123(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2020
This country nawao,a whole learner's personal and professors will be dancing the same tune with blood sucking politician,illetarate and corrupt humanbeing who doesn't value human life.Where are we going I mean direction of Nigeria?Bubu had succeeded in his agenda to pieces this country.God come to our aid.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by itu404(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2020
This is one complexity called Nigeria; the democratic structures are too weak. The lame reason for another bar association is not tenable.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by kingreign(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2020
seguntijan:

[s]But the act of NBA was not based on that abi? is there no cultist clash, kidnapping in Wike's state? didn't OBJ publicly declares war on the citizen of a particular region? We need to be just and fair here[/s].
You just woke up and started blabbering and getting yourself worked up. Go read the real reasons behind their forming a parallel association and stop being all emotional.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Levvie(f): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Tareq1105:

There's nothing New there. They should call it Sharia Bar Association. Honestly, it is good for Nigeria as a nation. Sharia lawyers should be separated.

Let each geographical zone have her own bar association.

Why writing Malami? Is he their sponsor?

We're are not begging them to remain. We wouldn't miss them at all.

grin Sharia bar indeed.
I agree each zone should have its own association though.
Ibguess they wrote Malami cod he's the AGF and his authority is needed to legalise their silly group
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by OsinaAmaka: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Just because they dis-invite Elrufai, chai!!!! Tomorrow they will come and be answerring the learnerd Gentlemen, Nigeria, i hail thee.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by itsene: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2020
For different reasons, this is actually a good idea!
6 zonal + FCT Bar associations with accreditation powers
6 zonal Appeal courts
6 zonal Law schools
6 zonal independent police commands, not under the IG.
Federal police under the IG.
ONE Supreme court.
Etc.
Lawyers will only be licensed to practise in their zone of accreditation and FCT ONLY.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by orisa37: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Northern-lawyers-write-malami-over-formation-of-new-bar-association.

Yes they may write Malami and The Registrar of BUSINESS and Associations not for Profit, the fact remains that it is unnecessary and an attempt.to lower educational and Social standards in NIGERIA and REDUCE everything to RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by LordOfTheGame: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kriss216:

Such effrontery.

They should rather change it to Northern Nigeria Bar Association.

Ndi ara!

That's what would've made more sense.

Btw, is anybody still in doubt about these people's agenda?
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Dayvidblue: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are foolish. Ipob is Igbo and Igbo is ipob. What happens to North and Boko haram is not our business

Nna sharap, you stupid imbeciles can not be used as a yard stick to define Igbos, Igbos are smart and peace loving people unlike your stupid ipob.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Jonathan39: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
A bastard terrorist from the North like you have nothing to say about Igbo affairs. Deal with your Boko haram and fulani terrorist first. Bastard terrorist
Dayvidblue:

Nna sharap, you stupid imbeciles can not be used as a yard stick to define Igbos, Igbos are smart and peace loving people unlike your stupid ipob.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Dayvidblue: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
A bastard terrorist from the North like you have nothing to say about Igbo affairs. Deal with your Boko haram and fulani terrorist first. Bastard terrorist
I am a NWA AFO Igbo 100% for your info, your group is the bane of ndi Igbo.
If we want secession we'll do it the right way via groups like massob and BLF. not a group led by one hooligan like Nnamdi Kanu.
We are not stupid people, neither are we experiencing a shortage of intelligence.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Jonathan39: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
You are the holigan here, if not you would have started your own Biafra restoration movement, let's see how far you will get. Again I repeat. You are a Northern terrorist rumming about in Nairaland
Dayvidblue:

I am a NWA AFO Igbo 100% for your info, your group is the bane of ndi Igbo.
If we want secession we'll do it the right way via groups like massob and BLF. not a group led by one hooligan like Nnamdi Kanu.
We are not stupid people, neither are we experiencing a shortage of intelligence.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Dayvidblue: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are the holigan here, if not you would have started your own Biafra restoration movement, let's see how far you will get. Again I repeat. You are a Northern terrorist rumming about in Nairaland

See this idiot that has nothing to offer the Igbo federation. You have no claim to the name "Igbo".
I am contributing to the Igbo cause in ways your leader nk can never dream of in his entire life.
Of course, am aware you are not privy to such intelligence. You don't have to. You think it's by making a lot of noise in public?
No, the intelligent ones among us are ....
Don't you ever in your miserable life refer to me as Fulani.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Caution30: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kriss216:

Such effrontery.

They should rather change it to Northern Nigeria Bar Association.

Ndi ara!
CORRECT.. my Friend!
Northern Nigeria Bar Association seems more appropriate, for that nonsense.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Jonathan39: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
You are a Fulani. In the east nobody knows your type exist. You are contributing to which Igbo cause? Go and hide your face oga
Dayvidblue:

See this idiot that has nothing to offer the Igbo federation. You have no claim to the name "Igbo".
I am contributing to the Igbo cause in ways your leader nk can never dream of in his entire life.
Of course, am aware you are not privy to such intelligence. You don't have to. You think it's by making a lot of noise in public?
No, the intelligent ones among us are ....
Don't you ever in your miserable life refer to me as Fulani.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Dayvidblue: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are a Fulani. In the east nobody knows your type exist. You are contributing to which Igbo cause? Go and hide your face oga

That is the problem you ipob have, anyone who does not align to your idiotic views is either Fulani or an enemy, who wins a war that way.

Keep wasting your lives fighting with your hearts while the wise are fighting with their heads.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Divaoiza: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
GboyegaD:
Can we all just end this entity Nigeria and each protectorate or worse still geo-political region go its separate ways?

I thought I was the only one with this mindset. I wonder why this can't just be accepted by all and we move on......
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by McRhymesman: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
They can just form their own country and lets have peace of mind.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Jonathan39: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
I just went through your post and realized you are Igbo. Sorry for the insults.
Dayvidblue:

That is the problem you ipob have, anyone who does not align to your idiotic views is either Fulani or an enemy, who wins a war that way.

Keep wasting your lives fighting with your hearts while the wise are fighting with their heads.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Dayvidblue: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
I just went through your post and realized you are Igbo. Sorry for the insults.
No had feelings bro. There are movements going on in the background, if you are interested I can keep you updated.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Jonathan39: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
I am interested
Dayvidblue:

No had feelings bro. There are movements going on in the background, if you are interested I can keep you updated.
Re: Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
You only want to test the water, Malami. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.