Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Chadwick Boseman Secretly Married Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chadwick Boseman Secretly Married Before His Death (682 Views)

Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman Secretly Married Before His Death by Flame4chi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chadwick Boseman had reportedly gotten married only a few months before his untimely passing.

The actor is said to have been engaged to singer Taylor Simone Ledward since October 2019. It is not clear when the pair married, but it appears they loved each other deeply despite keeping their lives exceedingly private.

During the NAACP Image Awards in March 2019, Boseman was spotted giving Ledward a kiss before he accepted his award for Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture after his portrayal of T’Challa in the Marvel movie “Black Panther.”

In his acceptance speech, he said, “Simone, you’re with me every day. I have to acknowledge you right now. Love you.”

As the camera panned, Ledward was seen mouthing the words, “I love you,” according to The Daily Mail.

Years before the romantic exchange, Boseman and Ledward were rumored to be an item going as far back as 2015.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/chadwick-boseman-secretly-married-before-death-taylor-simone-ledward

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman Secretly Married Before His Death by ademasta(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Chadwick Boseman Secretly Married Before His Death by Bluntguy: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
So she has become a secret widow too.

(1) (Reply)

Davidos, Wizkid And Burna Boy Cars Collection � / Burna Boy Bows To Fans Pressure And Critics Joins #EndSARS Protest / Lekki Massacre: Alex Gives Account, Reveals Why She Off Her Instagram Live Strea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.