Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. (919 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Which Statement Is Correct Among The Two (pic) / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by hYpErbOi: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
Do you think u'r good enough to make an error_free sentence,
Then translate this into a simple correct sentence.
'M0tor jam police, police jam mama. Akara mama throwaY'.
Re: Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by ARareGem(f): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
A car hit a policeman who knocked down an old woman whose Bean Pudding (Akara) fell down.

So, am I right or am I right? smiley
Re: Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by hYpErbOi: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
ARareGem:

A car hit a policeman who [knocked down] an old woman whose Bean [Pudding] (Akara) fell down.

So, am I right or am I right? smiley
dear Gem am sarry u'r capitally WRONG.
Re: Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by drrionelli(m): 4:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Not sure I quite get the gist of this thread. May I ask for a clarification?
Re: Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by hYpErbOi: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
drrionelli:

Not sure I quite get the gist of this thread.  May I ask for a clarification?
@drrionelli__all u need do is just to transform these [group] of sentence to a simple and correct sentence.
Re: Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by BABE3: 2:12am On Mar 15, 2011
The woman's bean pudding balls were on the floor, because a car hit a Policeman; consequentiality, the Policeman hit the woman.
Re: Make These A Simple/correct Sentence. by WhyAWhy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
The transformation that shifted the geospatial orientation of the oval crafted hot simmered bean paste from the female specie was borne out of the sudden juxtaposition of the man of the law with the machine of steel. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fast Typer + Network Wins N250 Mtn / How Many Faces?? / Course To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.