Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Get Under The Skin Of A Nigerian Politician And Make Him Throw Tantrums - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Get Under The Skin Of A Nigerian Politician And Make Him Throw Tantrums (270 Views)

Politician And Tricks / Which Of Nigerian Politician Does This Masquerade Look Like (photo) / Throw Backs---nigerian Undergraduates Cannot Kill Me Ohhhh....see... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Under The Skin Of A Nigerian Politician And Make Him Throw Tantrums by Debonubia: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
If there is one particular skill every Nigerian should learn how to do perfectly, it should be getting under our politicians’ skins.

They have done us terrible and unimaginable things. Since we keep handing them to God and He keeps looking away, it wouldn’t be a bad idea if we start making life extremely difficult for them; not by being violent; like Nelson Mandela, we should not resort to violence. But we need to find a way to give them hypertension. And Luckily for all Nigerians, we have found one:

Ask them who is bankrolling them
With the recent event, it’s obvious that the question, “who is bankrolling you?” gives an average Nigerian politician serious irritation. Probably because the word is a combination of bank and roll. Nigerian banks really know how to make life unbearable for someone, but beyond that, Nigerian politicians don’t laugh at such a question.

They always want to appear as a Messiah who is using his personal money for the good of others, when we all know that they are the ones stealing from others.

When a Nigerian politician has done way less than half of what he was elected to do, he gives himself all the accolades through the human mechanism he employs.

A Nigerian politician will spend billions of Naira to procure a set of wheelbarrows and cutlasses as a constituent project. He will then put a ribbon on them and organise a big commissioning ceremony.

He will invite all the top artists in the country to perform at the ceremony.

He will invite his fellow politicians like him, and they too will come with all their entourage.

He will invite all the biggest media houses to cover the commissioning of his multi-billion naira project. He will buy center spread pages in the dailies to put his stupidity for the world to see.

If you try to ask him to justify the money he spent on this mega project, then you are about to get under his skin. He will call you all sorts of degrading names. He will tell you,

“Do you know who I am? I have been in politics before you were born. I fought for the democracy this country now enjoys.

“Where were you when I was protesting against the Military regime many years ago? Where were you when I was leading protest, facing bullets and bombs thrown at us by the Military? I was persecuted and jailed by the previous administration…”

In short, Nigerian politicians hate it when you ask them to account for anything. They hate being challenged. They want to be treated like a God that no one can question.

And for that short time, you have triggered their short fuse. In a minute, they will start to display their lunacy, they will throw tantrums like a toddler whose toy was yanked from him.

So when next you meet a Nigerian politician, please, try and get under his skin by asking, “Who is bankrolling you?”

Visit https://danfoxpress.xyz/how-to-get-under-the-skin-of-a-nigerian-politician-and-make-him-throw-tantrums-like-a-toddler/
Re: How To Get Under The Skin Of A Nigerian Politician And Make Him Throw Tantrums by daddytime(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol

Ask him, who is your headline sponsor?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Under The Skin Of A Nigerian Politician And Make Him Throw Tantrums by longetivity(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
;DLie Mohammed come and see hate speech o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On Your Way Home By 11pm / LAUGH Hotspot,read And Win Airtime. / Laugh With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.