Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

"Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times-bbnaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times-bbnaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts (1938 Views)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times-bbnaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts by MsDoris(f): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
"Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times" - BBNaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts (Video)
Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, was bent on breaking tables at tonight's live eviction show.

During the Sunday live eviction show, Ebuka had a chat with Laycon regarding Erica and Kiddwaya's relationship.

Ebuka went on to ask him if he felt anyone was distracting Erica and Laycon said no, atleast not that he could think of.

Ebuka went further to ask him if he, Laycon, wasn't a distraction to her, also reminding him of his discussion with other housemates regarding Erica's attempt to kiss him.

At that moment, Laycon and Erica's expression changed.

Laycon replied Ebuka saying that it was only when she was intoxicated that she tried doing so.

When Ebuka asked him how many times, Laycon said several, Erica's mood changed automatically.

See full update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/erica-has-tried-to-kiss-me-several.html

Re: "Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times-bbnaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts by majamajic(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kidd enter bottom 5 this week

Erica is working on that boy's game
Re: "Erica Has Tried To Kiss Me Several Times-bbnaija Laycon Tells Ebuka. She Reacts by femi4: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Kidd is going home this week..his cup is full

(1) (Reply)

Nengi And Ozo Kiss During Bbnaija Reunion Shock Everyone (video) / There’s Only 7 Of Us With Natural Backsides In Lagos – Sophia Momodu Brags / Funke Akindele's ex staff alleged she never allowed her late mom visit her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.