Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Friend Was Unjustly Ban From Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Was Unjustly Ban From Nairaland (649 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / My Friend Was Duped / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Was Unjustly Ban From Nairaland by benabbey(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
Up till now Nigeria has not passed freedom of information bill because we are afraid of the consequence of free flow of information which is capable of transforming our nation because there will be no place to hide for anybody, people can scoop information from anywhere and use it to fight a just cause.

Who is afraid of information on Nairaland i doubt if there is. A friend posted an information comparing IWP, Your Freedom and MTN and his access to posting was ban, the post was immediately deleted without any explanation. I dont know why people will choose to allow all other postings, adverts even jokes and will not allow a critical assesment of so many internet access being peddled here.

I want to appeal to the administrator of Nairaland to unban user benzion72
Re: My Friend Was Unjustly Ban From Nairaland by Mobinga: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
You need to get laid. Big Time

(1) (Reply)

Wow / This Looks Real To Me: What Do You Think / How April Fool Killed His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.