Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers (321 Views)

Online Platform You Can Get Paid Weekly / Enugu State Government Job Recruitment 2019 (Over 1000 Positions) / I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by Parmzhelp: 2:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Last week Scribesbay, the Nigerian platform that lets you write and earn, announced that it works with over 1000 writers across Nigeria. Scribesbay has been active for about two years now. They pay you every Friday for the jobs you've done over the week. The truth is that you must be able to write well to get in.

As soon as you register, they give you an evaluation assignment that you must submit within a stipulated timeframe (usually 1 hour per 100 words). When you submit the article, their system automatically checks your writing for plagiarism and grammar score. If you pass these, your article will be accepted by the system.

Their pay is N500 per 500 words, so if you can do say five articles per day, that will be N2500 per day, N15,000 per week (6 days), or N60,000 per month, which I think is pretty decent. They pay weekly on Fridays.

So if you're one of those that have been retrenched and you can write, while looking for a job, this is a pretty good opportunity to sustain yourself.

Just check out scribesbay.com. I hope it helps.
Re: Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by Parmzhelp: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Questions are welcome
Re: Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by Norahsthought(f): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Interesting! What are the topics of the article centered around?
Re: Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by Parmzhelp: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
The topics are pretty random and I believe it makes it even more exciting. You could be writing about animals this moment and the next article could be about an ethnic group in Cape Verde

Norahsthought:
Interesting! What are the topics of the article centered around?
Re: Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by CrustandSea: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
I have written on Scribesbay before. They were actually doing really well at first, prompt with their payment and all, but then it became difficult to get assignments at a point. Is that still the case?
Re: Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by Parmzhelp: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
CrustandSea:
I have written on Scribesbay before. They were actually doing really well at first, prompt with their payment and all, but then it became difficult to get assignments at a point. Is that still the case?

Yes, so far there's been consistent availability of articles.
Re: Scribesbay - The Platform You Can Write And Earn, Now Has Over 1000 Writers by Parmzhelp: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
On its forum

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant / Vacancy For Dispatch Rider At Gabrink Logistics / Get A Paid Remote Internship At The Next Steps Summit On October 3rd, 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.