Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos (1099 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Launched With 6.5-inch Display And 5,000 Mah Battery / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by TechyhandsDotCo(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Smartphone maker, Infinix has launched a new device in the market, Infinix Zero 8. The company tags the phone as "vision master". In no doubts, this should make you give the camera capabilities a second look.

Infinix Zero 8 was launched in Nigeria on 28th of August, 2020. It is the company's flagship product of the year. So far here's all we know about this device.

[size=4]Infinix ZERO 8 Key Specs and Features[/size]

Display: 6.85-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels)

Front Camera: 48MP + 8MP

Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP

RAM: 8GB

ROM: 128GB

Battery Capacity: 4500mAh, 33W fast charge

Operating System: Android 10

Colors: Silver Diamond, Black Diamond, Green Diamond

Weight: 205g

Chipset: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T

CPU: Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)

GPU: Mali G76

[size=4]Infinix ZERO 8 Price[/size]
Infinix ZERO 8 goes for retail at ₦116,900.

For full more info: https://www.techyhands.com/2020/08/infinix-zero-8-price-nigeria-specs.html

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by liveyourlife007(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2020
the device is cool. especially with the G90T
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by skywalker240(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
As much as i hate to say this,

they did a good job here

G90T great

90hz refresh rate, great

price 116k hmm hmm fair

reality speaking, Infinix seems to be the only brand from Transsion that is ready to sit up to the challenges of the midrange market world, the other two are just pure scam.

heres a little suggestion for their next upcoming devices

when next they make a device that has a 90hz screen refresh rate, a 5000mah battery wont be bad.

this device is termed rugged, but their next device should come with a gorilla glass 5

Android OS update guaranteed, i mean from android 1
to android 11 type of update, plus a little improvement on the XOS UI

anyways kudos

i always stand with the truth, they did well, am impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by offset67(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2020
they tried but their UI is trash
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by Jafar1: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2020
offset67:
they tried but their UI is trash

No matter what they do, people like u will never be satisfied...

No be by force to buy ur brand na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by Jafar1: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2020
skywalker240:

they did a good job here

G90T great

90hz refresh rate, great

price 116k hmm hmm fair

reality speaking, Infinix seems to be the only brand from Transsion that is ready to sit up to the challenges of the midrange market world, the other two are just pure scam.

when next they make a device that has a 90hz screen refresh rate, a 5000mah battery wont be bad.

this device is termed rugged, but their next device should come with a gorilla glass 5

anyways kudos

How many samsung and iphones hav up to 5000mah?

U will always have one thing to complain about
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by edoairways: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Jafar1:

No matter what they, people like u will never be satisfied...

Exactly my brother

1 Like

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by akingbadeomoseb: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
The specs of the smartphone are brilliant and the price too is quite good. I think they made a great choice using MediaTek Helio G90t processor.
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by Courage414: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
wow infinix really did good on this device, grin grin
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by skywalker240(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jafar1:

How many samsung and iphones hav up to 5000mah?

U will always have one thing to complain about
read my post again, this time slowly if you cant sumarise the term "sugestion", then what have you been doing with the money spent on your education.

1 Like

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by offset67(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jafar1:

No matter what they do, people like u will never be satisfied...

Did I mention you you better use your head
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by bennyefosa19: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
TechyhandsDotCo:
Smartphone maker, Infinix has launched a new device in the market, Infinix Zero 8. The company tags the phone as "vision master". In no doubts, this should make you give the camera capabilities a second look.

Infinix Zero 8 was launched in Nigeria on 28th of August, 2020. It is the company's flagship product of the year. So far here's all we know about this device.

[size=4]Infinix ZERO 8 Key Specs and Features[/size]

Display: 6.85-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels)

Front Camera: 48MP + 8MP

Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP

RAM: 8GB

ROM: 128GB

Battery Capacity: 4500mAh, 33W fast charge

Operating System: Android 10

Colors: Silver Diamond, Black Diamond, Green Diamond

Weight: 205g

Chipset: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T

CPU: Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)

GPU: Mali G76

[size=4]Infinix ZERO 8 Price[/size]
Infinix ZERO 8 goes for retail at ₦116,900.

For full more info: https://www.techyhands.com/2020/08/infinix-zero-8-price-nigeria-specs.html

hands down, the configuration of the Infinix Zero 8 couldn't have been more impressive. As the flagship phone of the year for Infinix, Zero 8 is a masterpiece with an artistic design, professional imaging quality and powerful performance. With the camera specs integrating 48MP+8MP World’s First Ultra Night & Ultra Wide Angle front-facing camera and the Mediatek Helio G90T octa-core processor which has a dominant frequency of up to 2.05GHz, the Infinix Zero 8 delivers a powerful performance in both the camera & gaming department. Kudos!
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by Jafar1: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
skywalker240:

read my post again, this time slowly if you cant sumarise the term "sugestion", then what have you been doing with the money spent on your education.

U are just being hypocritical
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jafar1:

U are just being hypocritical
Define hypocrite?

sir, if you read my post clearly, you will see that was not criticizing them.
infact i love this phone considering its pricing and the fact that they listened to the complaints of better processor, i was just trying to make sugestion for their upcoming devices, and every right thinking person would agree with that even though it shouldnt be a necessity. oga read and stop looking for beef avenue.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Honestly. This is good from infinix. I saw a charge speed-sheet of the infinix zero 8, I was impressed.

Will I buy this phone? My answer is a resounding NO.
Will I recommend this device to a potential buyer? No.

My reasons are simple:
I lost faith in anything Transission.
I don't trust their hardware and specification listing.
For 116k I will find at least 3 better devices from xiaomi, Realme, Huawei or Samsung. So why should I settle for Infinix zero 8?

Yep. My eyes is set on the Samsung M51.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by korban3134(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2020
skywalker240:

they did a good job here

G90T great

90hz refresh rate, great

price 116k hmm hmm fair

anyways kudos

I agree...also this device would have been perfect with an Android One OS & not the bloatware filled XOS
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by skywalker240(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2020
korban3134:

I agree...also this device would have been perfect with an Android One OS & not the bloatware filled XOS
Yeah thats true.
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by ibawon(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Now This guys are stepping up
A good phone at a good price
and will surely even reduce in coming months.
Good Job Infinix
Re: Infinix ZERO 8 Launched In Nigeria, See Full Specs, Features And Photos by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Please!! / Xiaomi Introduces Ramdisk Technology For A Better Gaming Experience / Samsung Galaxy A02s Vs Samsung Galaxy A12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.