Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa (18278 Views)

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by nengibo: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2020
ask4double:
Bayelsa... a land of so much abundance but poverty everywhere due to a very shallow mindest of her people.

Another one wasted !
Yes oh, assasion as a word was coined from Ijaw language because it occurs only in Bayelsa
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Focusmind: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2020
SS politics is the most dangerous. Don't even enter if you are not strong.
The youths are mostly willing tools in the hands of the politician.

I visit PH regularly and the rate of unemployment among the indigenous youth population is quite alarming. Most are not willing to work but belong to one youth association or the other just to get cheap money from government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Openbusiness: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2020
If not that Nigerian governments are useless, extremely oil rich states like Bayelsa and Rivers should have become mega cities like Abu Dhabi and Dubai by now.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by xest(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Politics
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by bewla(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2020
ask4double:
Bayelsa... a land of so much abundance but poverty everywhere due to a very shallow mindest of her people.

Another one wasted !
U should say arrogance and high headiness of its citizen plus
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by MsAllison(f): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

But if it isn't and you are bearing false witness may his portion be yours.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Honestly I think there's a selective justice in this forum

seun take note
we've been crying this for long now
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by MsAllison(f): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by emmyyoung4me(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2020
*FINLIG* is a platform that has been long awaited for. No platform gives you this opportunity to master courses worth thousands of Naira for just 1k. It's surprising how they made it so cheap just to share hidden secrets on digital skills and social networking. The courses are well detailed, self explanatory, straight to the point and strategic, equipped with the latest information on all aspects and versions. Thank God for *FINLIG*, literally it has come to bridge the gap between lay man and digital skill. Thanks to the fast critical thinking developers that put up this platform.

With just 1k you can learn multiple digital skills such as website development, running Social media ads, graphics design, cartoon animation, video editing etc.

The interesting aspect is that you can earn as much as 50% on referrals, imagine learning and earning.
Note: referral is optional it does not stop you from learning.

Check my signature for contact
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Karma is a bitch! angry

1 Like

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Golan007: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2020
MsAllison:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Honestly I think there's a selective justice in this forum

seun take note
we've been crying this for long now

Continue crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by MarcC: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Wait.. I thought now u can treat without police report .. Then ask later ..that's the new law .. What the Bleep am I reading again? Would the hospital claim ignorance ?
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by YaksonFCA(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2020
RIP
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Akechukwuka: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Those who him dim and wine with are the same people who sent assassinate after him..this world is evil. trust no body

1 Like

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by cray91(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2020
before nko

sebi all cultist for naija universities get political backups na

IMASTEX:
Nigeria politics is an extension of cultism.
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by tradepunter: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

You are a disgusting human being for been this wicked and vile human.. I pray for your soul
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Golan007: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2020
tradepunter:

You are a disgusting human being for been this wicked and vile human.. I pray for your soul

Hypocrite.

It is ok to tell unfounded tales in your opinion but wishing someone the ill he puts on others is a taboo.

HYPOCRITE per excellence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2020
You can see for yourself what we have saying. For the past week we have been complaining of the high rate of insecurity in Bayelsa yet no one seems to care. In one of the treads on Bayelsa, I said the chicken would soon come home to roast. You can see for yourself. Bayelsa is time bomb and it's about exploding. Was it not in Bayelsa a couple was mudered unprovoked yet government keep quiet. An average Bayelsa Youth is a cultist. I weep for the state because I sense danger in years to come. Woe to those supporting evil in Bayelsa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by erinalex: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
tillaman:
that’s freaking harsh man, I believe it’s just a thought
Everyone to his/her opinion

But it was not Harsh, when you accused someone wrongly ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Charly68: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2020
Killing people for what ? May those killers never peace again for the rest of their lives on earth in Jesus name. No peace for the wicked this says the Lord.. They will never know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Obakashdee(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
I entered keke in Bayelsa secretariat last week and i was seeing people campaigning and all, I now told the keke driver that, it’s election time and it's time for money to be shared.

He said to me,”which kind money? it’s time for death and blood to flow, that it’s not safe anymore”.

it’s not even up to one week and blood don Dey flow, I tire for this bayelsa
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Karemarealty288(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
His name sef ...Karma!

Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by redsun(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mad system. Even the medical units are part of the thuggery in Nigeria. They couldn't save a life because they needed a police report and these are people that are supposedly well educated and have sworn the Hippocratic oath to always save and preserve lives at all cost.
Re: Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa by OyinO: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is that not an anointed religious wristband of protection on his wrist? How come he wasn't protected from harm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Retracts Defaming Comments Against Governor Ortom / Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands / Nigeria's National Grid Collapses Again As Power Generation Drops To 42.7MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.