Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) (643 Views)

Online Classes For Web/software Development (HTML,CSS,PHP,JS,NODEJS VUE JS) / Discovery Vue Journal / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) by fnep2smooth(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning group, I will like us to talk about this micro framework but powerful to be use for large project. Its like the lite version of python but very easy to learn within 3weeks.

It has a very large libraries to handle all your components and it work best with React, Vue and Angular.
For mobile app like React Native etc

Have anyone work with it before.

You can start an environment in a few line of code.

Please let's share experience.... Thanks

Re: React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) by saheedniyi22(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
I've worked with Flask,
It was a good introduction to web development, I used it to build a blog website and it was fun.

The issue I have with it is that there are not much resources on it. The best I've seen is a blog website.
Re: React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) by fnep2smooth(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2020
saheedniyi22:
I've worked with Flask,
It was a good introduction to web development, I used it to build a blog website and it was fun.

The issue I have with it is that there are not much resources on it. The best I've seen is a blog website.
google flask project or web app using flask you will be shock
Re: React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) by fnep2smooth(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
my flask web app so far..... its very easy to learn.... no frontend framework just html,css, javascript

****first image (Homepage when user has not sign in********

****second image (Register Page) ********

****third image (Sign in Page) ********

****forth image (Homepage when user has sign in)********

2 weeks of Flask framwork...... very easy and you write short line of code to get job done.
more features to be added.

2 Likes

Re: React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) by fnep2smooth(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello geoup
Re: React, Vue , Angular With Flask (SHARE IDEA) by fnep2smooth(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Will soon deploy it... Stay tune

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fullstack Wordpress Devloper That Can Code Anything In Wordpress / What Programming Language Should One Learn Before University / Programmers Has This Ever Been You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.