Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet (10547 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by dre11(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians in diaspora have called on President Muhammadu Buhari to disband his cabinet, saying that those working with the president now would not allow him to deliver on his campaign promises.

The Coordinator, Nigerian Diaspora Network, Mr Samuel Atolaiye made the call in a telephone interview with our correspondent.

Atolaiye is a United States of America based engineer mobilising Nigerians abroad for the task of helping to build their fatherland.

He noted that while the president’s integrity and incorruptibility was not in doubt, the same could not be said of the people working for him.

He said: “Watching President Buhari publicly admitting that the people he trusted have betrayed him is most troubling to say the least.

“There is no doubt that the president has good intentions for Nigeria as a country, but his lieutenants appear to be busy helping themselves instead of the people.

“The President cannot succeed with such people around the president unless something urgent and strategic that kick-starts an effective process is done.”

Atolaiye said that the atrocities being committed by those Buhari appointed into office to help him were proof that they did not share the same appropriation with the president.

He said: “How do we explain the award of Contract at NDDC? Where we learnt on the television that one will not need more than N30 million to do a contract awarded for N700 million?

“Or NNPC where a particular refinery is not generating profit for over two years and the management is getting bonuses and contracts are being awarded without merits?

Or where we borrow money from the Chinese government and bring in Chinese labourers who pose as professionals at the expense of Nigerian graduates without employment?”

He said that if the atmosphere was conducive, Nigerians in the Diaspora were ready to bring in their expertise to help the nation develop.

He said: “Nigerians in the Diaspora are doing very well in the strata of the society where they are located. They excel in complex situations and get things done.

“These are the people we are discussing with who have the interest of the Nigerian people and are willing to bring in creative ideas that will have a significant impact in resolving developmental issues.

“Make no mistake, these people are not coming to beg for contracts, instead they are willing to use their contacts to bring in capitals to develop our nation.”

He advised Buhari to continue to issue executive orders that would make doing business in Nigeria easier.

He said: “I will advise the president to put in place conditions that will make it easy to do business in Nigeria. This will motivate investors to come to do business in Nigeria. Investors are pouring in droves to Rwanda, Morocco and Kenya because of the ease of doing business.”

He said that investors in America would dare not come to Nigeria to invest their hard-earned money because of the stories they heard about the way business was being done in Nigeria.

“If we want development, we need to be able to make the atmosphere conducive for potential investors. Once we gain the confidence of investors, our infrastructures and economy will experience the needed boost”, he added.

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Temitopemo6e6(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Start by arresting ur goons d likes of oshomole tinubu, amechi and the rest who have looted money cus they re the reason d country is in dis mess. U cant be cutting a tree from its branches, u start frm d root. Stop all dis ur fight if u cant
fight well. Focus on how to
improve d country and make it
better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by donbachi(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
As long as dis govt is concerned...nobody's opinion matters.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Kriss216: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
They should have ask Buhari to disband himself first.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Pollosa1: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2020
cheesy I thought the same Nigerians inn diaspora gave him kudos for doing well so far. Abi them don get diaspora faction? grin

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by SLAP44: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2020
They should help him treat his ear infection first, if not they are wasting their time.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by ggirl4real: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2020
I hope he listens

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Lipscomb(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Ngige and ogbonnaya are the most useless minister under this administration. These two people hold a sensitive position yet they can't make good out of it.
Ngige and his wife control the ministry of labour and productivity just like they inherit it .

Ogbonnaya during the Senate's interrogation how is going to improve science and technology in nigeria and what did he achieved in last 4 years he occupied the post. The old man was talking how his ministry was invented pencil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Lipscomb(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Stop masturbating on every topic.
SLAP44:
They should help him treat his ear infection first, if not they are wasting their time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by uchvic(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Make una no vex but ear still de pain d dullard. I no sure weda him go fit hear.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Lipscomb:

He has a right to comment, just as you do, you know

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Lipscomb(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2020
At least he should say something sensible.
kikero:

He has a right to comment, just as you do, you know
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Lipscomb:
At least he should say something sensible.

Not everyone is happy with Bubu.

Even me.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by IamWonderful: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Long overdue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Lipscomb(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2020
This guy was fully of hatred right from the beginning. Even me I'm not happy about Buhari administration.
kikero:

Not everyone is happy with Bubu.

Even me.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Lipscomb:
This guy was fully of hatred right from the beginning. Even me I'm not happy about Buhari administration.

The beauty of democratic rule is that we are free to do what we want , even hate on Bubu or Kanu or whoever...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Lipscomb(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Hate will never bring progress. That's why we are still here as a nation.
kikero:

The beauty of democratic rule is that we are free to do what we want , even hate on Bubu or Kanu or whoever...

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by TheChameleon: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin

We at home have chanted that he should change his security chiefs to no avail...

Good luck!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by frubben(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mo Na come back come talk am. Lol
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by ForeThinker: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
What to do
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by manunitedbabes: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eyahhh am shocked
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by adecz: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry

The

1) worst leader in our history

2) least educated leader in our history

3) Most Hypocritical govt

4( Most tribalistic & nepotistic.

5) Most heartless

6) most incompetent

7) Worst cabinet

cool worst senate

9) worst in security

10) Hates his own army but loves the
enemy army because the enemy are Muslims.

11) most corrupt, while forming holy..

Add your own..

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by GreaterFuture(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
I knew Buhari and Osibanjo were Not Qualified before they Came in. His recent history 90s till 2014 was not a good one. Nigerians believing that a Bigot, an Islamic fundamentalist, Human rights abuser etc. Just to mention a few, was their saviour is funny to say the least. Few years into his administration we knew the answer to that.
The educted Illiterates in Nairaland makes this place depressing to visit. Seun can do something about this if he wants to I'm sure of that.
Pls see my siggy, hunger dey wire me
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Abegiiii does ones abroad can't be taken seriously,come ninja na undecided u guys should just concentrate on ur popori lifestyle there n obtain whichever citizenship that comes ur way
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by krebdawise(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
2023 will be interesting
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Kingpele(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Naso he should even disband himself, he is getting too dull for my liking
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by onward4life(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
iPod daya Spo raa
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't think that's ever going to happen. It took him 6months after his election to form his cabinet(that if you are also considering the almost 16years he spent fighting for power). It shows a man who has a very limited knowledge of Technocrats and Personnel necessary to make the required changes. Baba is too clueless jaré.

Plus, where is he going to get the sufficient number of OLD MEN necessary to form another cabinet considering his love for his age mates. All his age mates are either dying rapidly of old age or have dementia issues to worry about.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by Gamezi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
So we should have another sets of looters pro max undecided
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Ask Buhari To Disband Cabinet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lipscomb:

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIG Garba Baba Umar Emerges Interpol Vice President In Africa / Court Orders Reinstatement Of NFIU Directors Sacked Over Tinubu, Atiku Probes / Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.