Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

One Nigerian Food That Can Help You Lose Weight Easily - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / One Nigerian Food That Can Help You Lose Weight Easily (202 Views)

Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years / One Nigerian Food That Can Help You Lose Weight Easily / Loyal Women Are Priceless, Never Lose One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Nigerian Food That Can Help You Lose Weight Easily by Godinlove: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily
is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain
just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes easier.
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to lose 10kg in 3weeks? Whatsapp me on 08036181265 for details.

(1) (Reply)

Am Ready For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage Asap / If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or A Date / True Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.