Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,525 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures (978 Views)

Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son Graduates (photos) / Terry G Poses With Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son / Toyin Lawani & Son Dress Up As 'wonder Woman' & 'iron Man' For His 4th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by EvenBlogger: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Stylist Toyin Lawani’s son weeps profusely over the death of actor Chadwick Boseman

Watch Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU6oOmmgDas

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2020
In as much as we Mourn when people Mourn,

Let's learn to do away with Nonessentials and Train our kids to do same..

Let's Pursue What Really Matters
Let's Train our little ones on what Really Matters..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by SierraT(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2020
I am not one to be starstruck but i did shed a tear when i saw the news. cry

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Romanoff(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You will not get it.

He is a child and his favourite super hero died.

I'm sure he's entitled to his grief. A look at his wall paper and the picture shows how much he loved the Black Panther.

This doesn't mean he isn't taught what really matter.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by VirginFinder: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotherightthing:
In as much as we Mmourn when people Mmourn,

Let's learn to do away with Nnonessentials and Ttrain our kids to do same..

Let's Ppursue Wwhat Rreally Mmatters
Let's Ttrain our little ones on what Rreally Mmatters..
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Vyzz: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2020
I wept too...

It was so sudden

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Vyzz: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Vyzz: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Vyzz: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Vyzz: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by SierraT(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nonessentials? I hope you know that it's okay to enjoy life pass the essentials. In fact it's ironic I have to point that out here given what the thread is about. sharing in love and hurt is what makes life what it is. How do you understand Joy without understanding pain? Understanding both is essential In life.
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2020
SierraT:

Nonessentials? I hope you know that it's okay to enjoy life pass the essentials. In fact it's ironic I have to point that out here given what the thread is about. sharing in love and hurt is what makes life what it is. How do you understand Joy without understanding pain? Understanding both is essential In life.

So many things a Carnal Mind won't understand..

You Totally Missed my Summation!

Never mind , you will likely not Understand
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by SierraT(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

So many things a Carnal Mind won't understand..

You Totally Missed my Summation!

Never mind , you will likely not Understand
Carnal indeed. You had to assume whatever i thought had to be because of my canal mind. I used to think like this but now i am a more mature Christian and my faith is actually stronger due to some understanding, you might not understand also. I pray your understanding of the faith improves even better than mine. *cheers*
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by Ajibade123(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2020
T'challa rest on man
Re: Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures by EvenBlogger: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Happy Tacha Featured In Tiwa Savage "Ole" Music Video. (snippet) / Xmas Get Together Photos: Pretty Ladies, Good Food, Wonderful Families / Singer Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.