Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election (15732 Views)

Rivers Guber: Supreme Court To Hear Tonye-cole’s Case Against Fubara Today / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by prinzmenzir(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Meanwhile, I want to bless someone with N1000 today. If you know you have nothing to eat and N1000 can help provide you food today, indicate and drop your account details. I'm doing this not because I have but because I have been in the situation.... stayed many days without food and N1000 could have helped me a lot. Good luck to whoever receives it.
It is well
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Yunam20(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations to the white lion
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Ayomerit: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
I am not suprise at our judiciary... Because judiciary is the home of corruption
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by backbone503(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
With the condition that the appellant(s) have to prove their case beyond all reasonable doubts in all the polling units, it makes upturning a declared election result a Herculean task. And this is the major reason politicians do all to be declared winner.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by HELLASJ(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
We already know the outcome
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Johnheir2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=NairalandSon post=93417702]Hmmmm. It was expected.

Meanwhile, I want to bless someone with N1000 today. If you know you have nothing to eat and N1000 can help provide you food today, indicate and drop your account details. I'm doing this not because I have but because I have been in the situation.... stayed many days without food and N1000 could have helped me a lot. Good luck to whoever receives it.

GTB... I.K.A.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Yunus30: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
congratulations

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by akdjr(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for keeping this evidence. This is exactly how PDP rigged election in Edo state during 2003 election.
royalamour:
shocked An election in which the supreme court ordered the tribunal to accept forensic
evidences. The same supreme court refused to accept the same forensic evidence.

See videos of killings and violence below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6CV4l8ZhP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiJU8lxTCQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOyduNWIuL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiULsSJokJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vju4eiOh7oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4W37EuTBY

See images of people killed and burnt alive by Bello people.

Also images of violence and sensitive material theft and destruction.

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by kaludestiny10(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
I wasn't expecting the hallelujah judges in the supreme court to nullify the election that produced Yahaya Bello.

All a political party needs to do is to fortify her tugs with sophisticated weaponry and disrupt the elections in her opponent's strong hold, then the rest is history.

INEC is just a joke as long as conducting free and fare election is concerned in this country.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Boskybobos: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Johnheir2 post=93421415][/quote] 00 54 06 5779 diamond/access Michael .E.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by omeizee(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Where are the wailers, Congratulations to my Governor.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Emmykul123(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expect

Alozie Chidi Adol
UBA
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Christistruth00: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is this a real judgement based on law and evidence or is this a Political judgement?

Does that mean we did not see Helicopters being used to shoot at voters on Election day or does it mean it is OK.

The Judiciary in NIgeria has died a sad death it is now rotten and decayed.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Koyayikobeyiba: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Will u shut up mouth there...
Hw is Bukola?
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Halleluyah121(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Halleluyah Ayobami Samuel
Access Bank
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Kindledlight(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Bro you are doing well,if the dough remain pls remember to put into this keystone Acct: 6027192096.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by favor914: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

Our democracy is in grave danger
Wait for the outcome of the Edo State election, those Edo miscreants taunting Ambode’s name will know truly Edo no be Lagos State.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Kuginzi: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
PDP: Our democracy is in grave danger, or threatened. Yeyeh people!!
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by kingsmaila(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thank GOD the Judgement day free of bribery and manipulation is real and coming. God is the final judge.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Juliusmomoh: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Koyayikobeyiba:
Hw is Bukola?
Who is bukola ? ...
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

May the Almighty God reward you more for this gesture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 / Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group / Delta: APGA Governorship Candidate, Ogboru, Sues Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.