Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. (10934 Views)

Diamond Platinumz New Lover’s Bedroom Pics Leak, People In Quarantine In Jubilat / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by doggedfighter(f): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zerolosses:
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government already and for those that may he skeptical if anything goes wrong they have offices and you can even go and sue them.
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826
Shut up
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Devil is Wicked!

See what the Image of God has been turned to because of Ungodliness, Worldliness and living life anyhow..

May the Mercy of God Locate Him, Save Him and Clean Him up..

Turns out he is richer and living more conveniently than you

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Devil is Wicked!

See what the Image of God has been turned to because of Ungodliness, Worldliness and living life anyhow..

Turns out he is richer and living more conveniently than you.
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by ashybabs(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
cassidy1996:

na you GOD use take replace NwaAmaikpe for Nairaland ...continue with your good work.....

but where's NwaAmaikpe ?
serving life sentence

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ukpono99:
The sight of this guy always disgust me.... the devil is indeed wicked!
But u will open Ur legs wide for him
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Uyi168: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Demon sent to destroy our youth... He should repent if not, my God is a consuming fire....
When will ur God start consuming boko boys and co??

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by GODSENT252: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
I sip from da fountain of youth. So if i die young blame da juice.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Ukpono99(f): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
But u will open Ur legs wide for him
Excuse me! please don't mistake me for your sister ok?!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bruno3000:
grin grin and somebody's daughter is there kissing him. I tire for women sha.
As a wise old man once said "As long as you have money and power , women will always find you attractive no matter how you look"
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ukpono99:
SAVAGE !! shocked

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Deffjam: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
cassidy1996:

na you GOD use take replace NwaAmaikpe for Nairaland ...continue with your good work.....

but where's NwaAmaikpe ?
i don ask tire.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
See what drugs has turned this one into..
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by KingAzubuike(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lil wayne was overhyped that year sha
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by finalboss(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Devil is Wicked!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin clown
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by LikeAking: 2:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Devil is Wicked!

GO SLEEP.
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Vulcanheph:
SAVAGE !! shocked
MuMu no be only salvage nah salvade
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Ukpono99:
Stop pretending, we all know that 95 percent of Nigerian girls pretend alot, I know your legs will spread from West and East for him because of his money
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Ukpono99(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Stop pretending, we all know that 95 percent of Nigerian girls pretend alot, I know your legs will spread from West and East for him because of his money
Unam ikot!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Ukpono99:
Unam ikot!
puta estúpida, quítate de vista
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by Greatzeus(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=69Ansour69 post=93431495]
C'mon, Gyaal!
You're too daamn beautiful for that, uh
Veggin' out such profanity ain't gotta' be your thin', baby gyaal...
However, Wayne remains the undisputed greatest rapper of all time.. nor be 'once' as you yarn [/quote]

Saying rubbish like this can cost you your life. Imagine calling Lil Wayne GOAT in bestie do or die or Queens borough grin Maybe it's a teenager that will put a gun in your mouth. Even Lil has never referred to himself as GOAT ever and he can't because he knows the drill.
You millennial kids know nothing about Rap music. Hip hop died long before you were born,so you don't know what real rap music sound like. I don't blame you though,you think rap started 10 years ago,I blame Radio stations and Music channels feeding you crab and Grammy giving awards to singers who call themselves rappers.
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by james20200: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why do you msg me on my email what is the deal?
Re: Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. by mayor1814: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lil wayne is no doubt one of the most commercially successful rappers. BUT AS FOR THE GREATEST RAPPERS, NAMES LIKE PAC, NAS, RAKIM, EMINEM, pops up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With The Biggest Nyash In Africa Corazon Finally Goes Completely Nakkied / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis, Cooks It With Noodles For Cheating (photos) / 16-year-old Daughter Of Late Pop Star Michael Jackson "Pic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.