Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

s - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / s (1219 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by caitie423: 4:15am On Feb 21, 2011
s
Re: s by ifyalways(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2011
Africans hardly discuss death and funeral,sharing of estates and who-gets-what is a better discourse . .IMO.
Flying a corpse home aint a joke!I heard some ppl (prolly the aged) sort out their burial plans years ahead their departure(living testament) with some of them instructing that they be buried wherever death meets them.
Re: s by 49cents(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2011
My dad was flown in from london, we had a cousin there who did the running around, we paid for it close to 1,500 pounds include flying the body but you must send the name of the receiving undertaker firm as they deal with the company not family
Re: s by Blazay(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
Any loved/unloved one of mine that dies here gets buried here period.
I ain't spending no money of mine flying some funky-rotten-arzzed-corpse across continental lines.
Next time, pick the correct place to die. kiss

You have been warned.
Yup! Screw what your everlasting 'troubled' spirit feels. kiss
I ain't gonna be buried in Nigeria either.
My advanced directive(living will and testament) stipulates: CREMATION ONLY!
You did not fly to Nigeria while alive. . .now you wanno fly "first class" as a dead body?

You berra make sure you save all that money YOURSELF, before you die anywhere around me.
Or, I'll be burning yourfunkyaaaaaaaaazzz in ma backyard as stoking embers for real.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!! angry
Re: s by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Blazay:

I ain't spending no money of mine flying some funky-rotten-arzzed-corpse across continental lines.

You have been warned.
You did not fly to Nigeria while alive. . .now you wanno fly "first class" as a dead body?

You berra make sure you save all that money YOURSELF, before you die anywhere around me.
Or, I'll be burning yourfunkyaaaaaaaaazzz in ma backyard as stoking embers for real.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

You are still soooo annoying! undecided
Re: s by SisiKill1: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
Blazay:

You have been warned.

cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]Aaaah! Almondjoy. . . always a pleasure![/size]
Re: s by Blazay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
Heeeeeeeeey?
What happened to the original post with which this thread was started?
Did I offend the OP?
Whiarrrrrishi ze ori-go-nor posht? grin
I dunno why deez peepz dun like to take advice huh? wink

Mu he he he he he

Ujujoan:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

You are still soooo annoying! undecided

This "O-Ju-Ju" Calabar "Joan" again? undecided
Re: s by obowunmi(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2011
Kaaaaiii --- this Blazay is funny and wicked --- ahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

With Single Women/baby Mums Everywhere - Is It Advisable To Embrace Polygamy? / I Need To Talk To A Councellor / Advice To The Ladies- Why Some Marraiges Failed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.