Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? (1221 Views)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny! / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by skydeep(f): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
"Perfect" because he doesnt smoke, drink(alcohol), flirt, he comes home very early to make sure his wife and kid are safe and sound(even if there is no threat of danger). He does the dishes sometimes, he visits the grocery more that I do. He is always there when u need him. But in the past, he was a player, every girls man. Wont you be still surprise at his changes? I dont care if he sees this, am just saying my mind grin
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
There exists no art by which the devices of the heart may be told by the face.

Enjoy your hubby and leave your fears.
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by skydeep(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lord_Reed: There exists no art by which the devices of the heart may be told by the face.

Enjoy your hubby and leave your fears.
Thanks alot cool
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by tonym1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
HIS PERFECT AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING NOW, YOU BETTER APPRECIATE HIM AND STOP MOANING grin
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by EfemenaXY: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
skydeep: "Perfect" because he doesnt smoke, drink(alcohol), flirt, he comes home very early to make sure his wife and kid are safe and sound(even if there is no threat of danger). He does the dishes sometimes, he visits the grocery more that I do. He is always there when u need him. But in the past, he was a player, every girls man. Wont you be still surprise at his changes? I dont care if he sees this, am just saying my mind grin

Was this before or after marriage?
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by slimyem: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
tony_m1: HIS PERFECT AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING NOW, YOU BETTER APPRECIATE HIM AND STOP MOANING grin
Where in her post does it sound like she was complaining?
Is asking a question equal to complaining?
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by skydeep(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Was this before or after marriage?
before
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by tonym1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Where in her post does it sound like she was complaining?

SORRY OOOO SLIMYEMI ..... I WAS JUST STATING SOME FACTS
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by skydeep(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
slimyem: Where in her post does it sound like she was complaining?
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by EfemenaXY: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
skydeep:
before

Well then, there you go.

Your husband seems to have grown up and is taking his marriage seriously. Girl, he's chosen you to be his soulmate and the mother of his kids.

Marriage does make some men "grow up" and that seems to be the case. He's also wise enough to know that his past activities and exe's belong just there - in the past.

Now you thank your God for your man, appreciate him for whom he is and stop doubting. All the best! smiley
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by skydeep(f): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Well then, there you go.

Your husband seems to have grown up and is taking his marriage seriously. Girl, he's chosen you to be his soulmate and the mother of his kids.

Marriage does make some men "grow up" and that seems to be the case. He's also wise enough to know that his past activities and exe's belong just there - in the past.

Now you thank your God for your man, appreciate him for whom he is and stop doubting. All the best! smiley
Thanks cool
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
Women/girls sef your husband/boyfriend is good and caring you complain, he beats you act bad and is careless you still complain what do you want?I tire for u mehn m not going to marry angry angry sad shocked.
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Maybe he don catch gonorrhea outside or one girls boyfriend whom he phuckkked put a bounty on his head and he is laying low
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by greatgod2012(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
dayokanu: Maybe he don catch gonorrhea outside or one girls boyfriend whom he phuckkked put a bounty on his head and he is laying low

@ dayokanu,you are damn too funny.

A man doesnt really need all that to grow up.........d man just grow up......ie.......maturity get level......d level of his maturity just skyrocket.

@op, enjoy your man, hes now a matured, responsible, real and grown-up man.
Re: Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? by DaDewdropsNVS: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2013
I don't have that kind of husband.
He keeps his 'shyte' very tidy. . . .JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!
Private and 'classy'! cool

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE 'CLASSY' PLAYERS. . . NOT JUVENILE-NOVICES! cool

Just like I am. . . UNLESS YOU WANT PUBLIC DISGRACE. . . THEN I WILL WILLINGLY OBLIGE THEE! kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Shyness And Develop Self- Confidence / A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive / 8 Ways To Love Your Parents More While They Are Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.