Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. (2938 Views)

Two Edo University Students Shot Dead In Cult Reprisal Attack / Results Are Being Released In Batches - Says JAMB (photo) / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Justiceori2019(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
LASU students to resume in batches – VC
Source: Vanguard
By Adesina Wahab
Students of the Lagos State University, LASU, Ojo, are to resume in batches beginning from September, the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Olanrewaju Fagbohun, SAN, disclosed this on Monday.
Speaking on a radio interview monitored in Lagos, he explained that 400, 500 and 600 levels students would resume first before other levels of students would come onboard.
The 400, 500 and 600 levels students would resume for a duration of two months with intensive lectures starting from 9am – 3pm daily for those that live off-campus.
After the completion of 400 level,500 level and 600 level resumption; students in 200 level and 300 level are to resume for two months of lectures before the commencement of exams.
Resumption for the students in 200 level and 300 level was divided into different days of the week.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, 200 level students would be on campus in order to maintain social distancing.
Fagbohun said the decision was in a bid to protect the lives of the students and staff of Lagos State University and to prevent contracting the Coronavirus disease.
The VC noted that all precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 had been put in place by the management.
“Regular hand washing is very important as the university has provided taps and soap dispenser in the school.The use of facemask is compulsory.
“In line with the NCDC requirement for medical facilities, Lagos State University has a COVID-19 team to keep the university on its toes in ensuring compliance. Isolation places have been provided in the university. “There are waiting areas and consultations rooms available in the Lagos State University.With the prepared roadmap, Lagos State University is prepared to accommodate students and visitors. Visitors are implored to kindly comply with the laid-down rules,” he said.
The university recently conducted online examinations for postgraduate students.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by hiterrun(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
wow nice thought as much too
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by flyingpig: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
FG mumu die aswear.

No initiatives or creativity.

That was how Ibadan led the way in JSS3 and SS3 resumption, while FG was still confused. After several backlash from FG but Ibadan persisted. FG then joined the queue and today these kids are writing WAEC and heaven didn't fall down.

Now Lagos State University is leading the way with tertiary schools resumption. Watch how FG will copy this move now. Crass brainless idiots. Northerners should never rule this country again especially the education sector.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by dehiero: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Juliusmomoh: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
School ?... Lemme not say anything sef
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by identitylenz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mad o
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by ggirl4real: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
ASUU which way?
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by ceejeck(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ma who go tire?

Na them go tire!!!
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Uyi168: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
What's all these batches nonsense I'm seeing...
Truth be told, my mind nor dey school again..
Let's wait till next year.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uyi168:
What's all these batches nonsense I'm seeing...
Truth be told, my mind nor dey school again..
Let's wait till next year.

Nobe only u bruv.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by paulolee(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
good move..others would follow
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
These corona virus periods has been the most productive periods of my life. i dont feel like resuming this year. Next year biko
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
GiftedTitty:
These corona virus periods has been the most productive periods of my life. i dont feel like resuming this year. Next year biko
I hope you don't mind hinting me about how you have been benefiting from this period
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by 4t4th(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
see madness
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Joenath: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
GiftedTitty:
When school resumes , you can decide to stay back and stick with your peanut earning.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Joenath:

When school resumes , you can decide to stay back and stick with your peanut earning.
And who told you its all about earning. I've learnt bag making, and im on shoe making now.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
eniolaamos7:

I hope you don't mind hinting me about how you have been benefiting from this period

Learnung some trades.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Joenath: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
GiftedTitty:

And who told you its all about earning. I've learnt bag making, and im on shoe making now.

Then me I remained dormant at home right??
Abeg I no get power for talk.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Joenath:

Then me I remained dormant at home right?? Abeg I no get power for talk.
U no get power for talk and u are quoting and judging someone else....SMH
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Learning skills and boosting my drawing skills.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 08, 2020
GiftedTitty:

Learning skills and boosting my drawing skills.
That's great. I went into your profile and I saw a portrait which I believed was drawn by you.
Keep it up.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
eniolaamos7:

That's great. I went into your profile and I saw a portrait which I believed was drawn by you.
Keep it up.

Thanks, are you a student too?
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
GiftedTitty:

Thanks, are you a student too?
A prospective student
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2020
eniolaamos7:
A prospective student
That's nice. how are you spending your time.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
GiftedTitty:

That's nice. how are you spending your time.
Reading books. Joel Osteen(become a better you) #Joyce Meyer (never give up) # and also preparing for exams.
Re: Lagos State University Students To Resume In Batches. by GiftedTitty: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Reading books. Joel Osteen(become a better you) #Joyce Meyer (never give up) # and also preparing for exams.

That's really great. never heard of Joel Osteen though I'm in love with Joyce Meyer's books. Wishing you success in your exams.

(1) (Reply)

Technology Has Made The World A Better Place To Live(debating) / Unilorin's 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE / 2012 Commonwealth Scholarship Interview In Abuja! Dec 5-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.