Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years (276 Views)

Persistent Headaches.. / Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by Moorkingbird1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
A friend of mine has been having persistent headaches(Non-stop) for over two years, he has used several drugs but hasn't gotten fully relieved of it. He has been told to conduct an eye test which might be the cause of the problem, but he believes his eyes are perfect although rarely has pains from his eyes. Please any solution and what could be the cause? Hope not tumor related.... Help a friend ��
Re: HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by GboyegaD(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
He never ready. If after two years he's yet to conduct the tests suggested and can't go seek medical care, then I guess he either doesn't know what a headache is or he's lost touch of time.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by Moorkingbird1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks..
He has been treated for typhoid, despite the test came out negative. But will tell him about this detox
Re: HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by Moorkingbird1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
GboyegaD:
He never ready. If after two years he's yet to conduct the tests suggested and can't go seek medical care, then I guess he either doesn't know what a headache is or he's lost touch of time.
Lol.. He has seeked for medical care, but drugs upon drugs just of recent he was told about the eye test
Re: HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by GboyegaD(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Moorkingbird1:

Lol.. He has seeked for medical care, but drugs upon drugs just of recent he was told about the eye test

He should go do it and could use a teaching hospital so that he can see a more experienced consultant, hopefully.
Re: HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by Moorkingbird1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
GboyegaD:

He should go do it and could use a teaching hospital so that he can see a more experienced consultant, hopefully.
Alright
Re: HELP!!! Persistent Headaches Over 2years by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 01, 2020
r3dphoenix:
Tell him to go and treat THYPHOID. When THYPHOID becomes too much and untreated, it goes to the brain and triggers this persistent and resilient headache

5k treatment fixes this and when he finishes it he takes detoxication therapy to purge his blood of the pathogen-database to reboot his body system

IF HE FOLLOWS THIS PROCEDURE YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF HIS RECOVERY

HE SHOULD GO FOR GNLP PROBITICS FOR THE DETOXIFICATION
i have never treated typhoid before. Can I do this too? I’m planning on taking malaria meds soon.

(1) (Reply)

Leucorrhea Or Vaginal Discharge Natural Treatments / Health Benefits Of This Natural Product / Omolara Needs Medical Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.