Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair (14531 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Magicians: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2020
Abouwaza:
Keep forming stupid forums
Baba get to work and solve security issues
if he does your father will still wail like he never did.
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by MENELIIK: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Another errand for the Pastor.....

Yes, the same errand the Osus are begging us for "Him Tuu Lie" Obi
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by MENELIIK: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
anonimi:

Convince yourself of this "truth" first. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11096923_7260517fbimg15289596526831337jpegb7b51cdeaa9b0f6a5b00ade80311119e_jpeg_jpeg01d0b28ce1e2817742efe49ff21a22f3

You are just noticing that now, between 1979 and 1983 you did not. Hypocrisy of the Osus is legendary
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by simpleseyi: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:

If you papa see this errand boy, your papa go prostrate ooo and thank God for the opportunity to meet this errand Professor, Pastor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

Do you even have a Masters degree holder in your family? Has anyone in your family ever been a Councillor?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by uglodoh(f): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Muftimenk:
HABA Bros u 4 no mention em father name na.
He too called somebody's father (PYO) an errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2020
While southern Kaduna burns..
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2020
simpleseyi:

If you papa see this errand boy, your papa go prostrate ooo and thank God for the opportunity to meet this errand Professor, Pastor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

Do you even have a Masters degree holder in your family? Has anyone in your family ever been a Councillor?
All you have said is nonsense.
Anybody with eyes knows that Osinbajo is being used to pacify simple minds like you(you even called yourself simple)
They send him on useless errands and put him on useless seats to 'chair' ceremonial roles while the real decay goes on

Everybody cannot be fooled everytime.
Wake up...its the first of the month
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by RuddyFusion(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2020
simpleseyi:

I'm a Master's degree holder

Mum holds Masters

Sis holds PhD

If you don't have anything sensible to say just pass....

We are all on errands....Osibade is an errand boy to the Cabal
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by hajimosho(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2020
anonimi:

They are not meant to achieve anything meaningful.

You never believed in the present Government, your prediction matters to none.

It is just a window dressing to pacify the Yorubas feeling marginalised and sidelined by Barawo Bubu and his presidency cabal of the Fulani Government of Naijeriya, FRN.

Sidelined by which government Are you for real.

If you are from the lower side of the Niger, then who will pacify you when you refuse to acknowledge the truth?

Just a bit of catching fun at the expense of the gullible ones.
No more, no less.

Your speech seems incoherent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12098025_prof_yemiosinbajo1_jpeg57cc8a3d8c8ff1419495f0b802ae3a4c

Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by RuddyFusion(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Ijaya123:

Playing opposition politics shouldn’t amount to foolishness.

Is it not an errand for him?

Are we all not running one errand or the other?

The meaning is in the context and not the content
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by stormborn28(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Pollosa1:
Exco legislative party reform. Wetin be this one again

Learn project/research analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N5k. Please call/whatsap:> +234 814 565 8405
na nonsense dem dey always form
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by RuddyFusion(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
ojuu4u:

You will sure die of heart attack on Osibanjo issue.

NB. No more respond until ur family produces councillor in your ward.

Lolz....since my family have had LGA Chairman and SA to the Governor ...I guess I will wait till we produce a Governor and VP before I respond?

Fight for your man but do it better
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by ada9ja(f): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Because he is good and pray for such errands cos it will make u popular than you and your poor comment
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Ategberoson(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
if Yoruba actually want the best for this country then Osibanjo should be the best consideration. any attempt to adopt Tinubu will really speak about our unseriousness

Tinubu is not worth it at all, he's a capitalist and a chronic Machiavellian
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Muftimenk: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2020
uglodoh:
He too called somebody's father (PYO) an errand boy.
ok ma
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by ojuu4u(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Lolz....since my family have had LGA Chairman and SA to the Governor ...I guess I will wait till we produce a Governor and VP before I respond?

Fight for your man but do it better

What is your gain in bring someone down? Is ur joy to make mockery of others? Not even exalted position you dream of? Not even position non of ur family has ever attained.

Desist from such act ma
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by RuddyFusion(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
ojuu4u:

What is your gain in bring someone down? Is ur joy to make mockery of others? Not even exalted position you dream of? Not even position non of ur family has ever attained.

Desist from such act ma

You're an Elder so respect....

I do not intend to insult the VP or his office....so I reverse
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by ojuu4u(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You're an Elder so respect....

I do not intend to insult the VP or his office....so I reverse

Saying........ VP is sent an errand? Did you understand the word errand!
Anyway I love the way u reverse, but stop following people that they finished already, those who doesn't aspire to become somebody in life, you don't need to bring anybody down irrespective of tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by saibog007: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
it's sounds so good
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by RuddyFusion(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
ojuu4u:

Saying........ VP is sent an errand? Did you understand the word errand!
Anyway I love the way u reverse, but stop following people that they finished already, those who doesn't aspire to become somebody in life, you don't need to bring anybody down irrespective of tribe or religion.

Noted sir
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Khez: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Complete rubber stamp now
Re: Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair by Zeesugar(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Anambra Governor, Peter Obi Alleges Blackmail Plot / Lawsuit Filed In Chicago Over Nigerian Plane Crash / Buhari Meets Obi Of Awka As Part Of His Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.