Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bad Customer Service At GIG Logistics Ikotun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad Customer Service At GIG Logistics Ikotun (357 Views)

Wallets Africa Withholding Users Funds And Bad Customer Experience / UBA Shagamu Branch Bad Customer Service, My Ordeal / Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Customer Service At GIG Logistics Ikotun by lilioj: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
So someone sent me a package via GIG logistics, I wasn't even notified that it had arrived their Ikotun office, I tracked the package and saw my package was at the destination 2 days back.

Getting to their office the security man asked me to sit down and gave me a number. When I saw no.3 on the paper handed to me, I said to my self ; I shouldn't be spending more than 20 mins.

To my surprise after 40 mins no one was called, people were really getting angry and asked what was going on, the security directed me to a lady.
I walked up to her asked her what the delay was all about, she shouted at me saying No network, No network. I was so surprised like why were we not informed? I spent almost 1 hour 20 mins and achieved nothing!
Worst of it all, the staff were not even apologetic. They were all going on walking past angry customers doing nothing to pacify or calm us down.

This is very sad, a private company behaving this way is so shameful, we really have a long way to go in this country.

PS. I never collected the package, I got tired of waiting and went back home!
Re: Bad Customer Service At GIG Logistics Ikotun by chatinent: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
True.

(1) (Reply)

. / CBN Cautions Entrepreneurs On Fraud Loan Offers, Investment Scheme / Instant ClickBank Success Review, Bonuses & Demo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.