Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,084 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. (2266 Views)

Where Can I Replace Samsung A20s Broken Screen And How Much Will It Cost Me? / Samsung A20 Broken Screen / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by Mekenz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Bro try to order a screen from AliExpress if you have the patience to wait for it
If you're not used to online shopping try to ask your friends or colleagues anyone you can trust to order it for you

Sorry ehn
thanks for the advice, but I'm not used to online shopping, I need a physical store that sales and install the screen around Anambra state.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by Mekenz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lavoca:
contact macbeyland for the screen, he is in Port Harcourt. After buying, you can find a good engineer to help you change it, you may show the engineer the video from YouTube to also help him.
I don't need that long process, just someone that has the screen and also can install it, that's all.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by Lavoca: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mekenz:
I don't need that long process, just someone that has the screen and also can install it, that's all.
If you can send your phone to Lag, RepairpalNg is the man or you go to Raya store in Asaba
Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by Mekenz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lavoca:
If you can send your phone to Lag, RepairpalNg is the man or you go to Raya store in Asaba
I googled the Raya stuff, and got one number like that, I have been calling the number, no picking. please do you know there exact address in Asaba, and how much that I should budget?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by macbeyland(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mekenz:
my note 8 just had a broken screen, I want to change the screen.
I have the screen available. 14k for screen and frame
Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by Mekenz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
macbeyland:
I have the screen available. 14k for screen and frame
10k where's your base?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Broken Screen. by macbeyland(m): 3:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Mekenz:
10k where's your base?
I don't bargain price Sir. If you need it, kindly chat me on 08062907289.

But pls bear it in mind that the price is fixed @14k.

Location is Port Harcourt, can be waybilled to all parts of Nigeria.

If you can't fix it, we can work out a mode where you waybill your phone to port Harcourt, it gets fixed and then it's waybilled back to you. You bear the cost of waybill and fixing.

You get a free tempered glass worth 1k on fixing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Why Aliexpress Shipping Samsung Phones From China / Blackberry Introduces New Timed Messages Feature Inblackberry Messenger (BBM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.