Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why I’m Investing In Cross River - Arthur Eze - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I’m Investing In Cross River - Arthur Eze (230 Views)

Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Investing In Cross River - Arthur Eze by offiong187: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why I’m investing in Cross River - Arthur Eze

Billionaire business man and oil magnate Prince Arthur Eze has revealed that his decision to explore investment opportunities in Cross River state was influenced by governor Ben Ayade's giant strides in the areas of Industrialisation.

Commending the Governor for his innovative leadership, Prince Eze stated that his investment in the state would complement what Ayade has done so far.

The Ukpo, Anambra state born business mogul was speaking during a tour of Industrial facilities built by the Ayade administration. He expressed delight at the Governor's foresight to transform the economic fortunes of Cross River.

Said he: "I have travelled far and wide all over the world and I never thought we could have this kind of things in Africa talk more of Nigeria. I am amazed at what I have seen here today and I must commend Governor Ayade for a fantastic job "

Continuing, Prince Eze said: "For those of us in business, we can smell a good business opportunity from miles away and when I saw on TV what the Governor is doing, I decided to come and see for myself and I must say it is of much joy to me that this is happening in Nigeria, therefore, this man must be supported so that this Investments do not go to waste ".

On Specific areas of interest, the Atlas Oranto Petruleum boss added: "Whatever Ayade does, I am interested in it, infact, anyway he needs me, I will follow him because he is a young man with so much wisdom and energy. For us, the older generation, we will be leaving the scene, so these Investments we will be making in Cross River is basically for you the youths who are leaders of tomorrow."

He commended Ayade for interpreting president Buhari's policy of a Nigeria without oil road map

"President Buhari has put in place various programs to chart a new course for Nigeria without oil, and by all I have seen here today, Ayade is a leading example to others in that regard because he has interpreted perfectly the policy of the Mr President that encourages everyone to go back to agriculture"

Ealier, governor Ayade expressed excitement at Prince Eze's visit, saying states need more local Investors like him to kick start and recalibrate their economies.

"As a state we have invested in 33 industries, those industries cannot be run and operated by government.”

Re: Why I’m Investing In Cross River - Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arthur Eze does not invest oooo. He takes and takes and doesn't invest nor grow anything. Ayade be careful ooo
Re: Why I’m Investing In Cross River - Arthur Eze by longetivity(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
cos trouble

(1) (Reply)

App That Gives $15 Daily / Please Help: Dispense Error Problem / Bitcoin Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.