Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. (365 Views)

'Man-Of-God' Police Officer Asks For Bribe While Speaking In Tongues (Video) / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. by ArcFresky(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seun, lalasticlala.. Please let Nigerians know that Ikeja electric require bribe to give you a pre-paid meter.

They have the meters and are intentionally hoarding it for the highest bidders

I have paid for meter, 8 months now, till date. No meter.
Yesterday a man who had not even done the online payment received a meter.

I have refused and will not give bribe.

Please use this medium to effect needed change
Re: Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. by Meeloreh(f): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
ArcFresky:
Seun, lalasticlala.. Please let Nigerians know that Ikeja electric require bribe to give you a pre-paid meter.

They have the meters and are intentionally hoarding it for the highest bidders

I have paid for meter, 8 months now, till date. No meter.
Yesterday a man who had not even done the online payment received a meter.

I have refused and will not give bribe.

Please use this medium to effect needed change
Re: Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. by yomi007k(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oga write to NERC...especially if you have evidence of the bribery claim.

I paid and got my prepaid meter after 5 weeks of payment but on the 4th week a staff helped me to e mail a letter of complaint.

Maybe it's my manner of approach to the staff that helped tho.
Re: Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. by osemoses1234(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
yomi007k:
Oga write to NERC...especially if you have evidence of the bribery claim.

I paid and got my prepaid meter after 5 weeks of payment but on the 4th week a staff helped me to e mail a letter of complaint.

Maybe it's my manner of approach to the staff that helped tho.
how much did you pay
Re: Ikeja Electric Is Hoarding Meters For Bribe. by yomi007k(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2020
osemoses1234:
how much did you pay

About N48k per single phase meter.

Then after meter arrived 15k for boss bank with wiring and 5k for workmanship.

Multiplied by 4 flats is approximately N272k.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Do Before Starting A Business / Alleged SARS Officers Harass Innocent Man, Demand N1million / Trigger-happy Policeman Allegedly Shoots 19-yr Barber Dead In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.