Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress (4296 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Did You Know This Famous Actress Has Been Married For Two Years?!!! / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2020

HOME NATIONAL NEWS POLITICS SPECIAL REPORTS BBC PIDGIN METRO NEWS SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT EDUCATION

EXPOSED: ”Nollywood Actresses have Turned Lésbians”

TOLU

OCTOBER 2, 2013

Lésbianism & Séxual Harrassment In Nollywood In this latest interview, star actress Ejiro Okurame talked at length on her lesbianism experience in Nollywood and how many female movies stars are involved in what she called a demonic lifestyle.

Eji Okurame also narrates her encounter with a lésbian in Abuja among other issues; Interview excerpt below;

Interviewer: Were you séxually harassed as an upcoming actress?

Ejiro Okurame: I didn’t set myself up to be séxually harassed. However, the issue of séxual harassment is in every organization not just Nollywood. It happens everywhere.

Interviewer: What is your view about lésbianism in the industry?

I think it is demonic. I won’t say much about it because a lot of people are involved. The industry needs divine intervention so God can erase such people from the industry. It has eaten deep and it is affecting us. That’s why we need to seek the presence of God. Lésbianism is a sign of the end of time. Interviewer: Have you been a victim before? Ejiro Okurame: No, not really. I think it is when you give room for these things that they occur. I was in Abuja for a particular event when a lady asked me to sit on her laps. I was like ‘what, sit on your laps! For what?’ I left and got my own chair –

Paganism

https://www.google.com/search?q=nollywood+lesbians&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=vin&sxsrf=ALeKk02068qJlyYiZU_crz0B2X64Vrsxkw:1598884489898&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiRmbrw1MXrAhXLknIEHU89Dd4Q_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=360&bih=520

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Its everywhere she says

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Now you know why they are calling Bobrisky blessed. grin Lesbians love gay guys because he gives them courage. Alot of sneaky things are going on.
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Baal worship

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
PreyeIjo:
VIRALMULA.COM
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele is on the news again and this time around he has made a damning revelation about the Nigerian Movie Industry..

The Former President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that it was unfortunate that gay and lesbian movie producers are the ones calling the shots in the movie scene.

Paul Obazele said;

See all the homosexuals and Lesbains He Talked about here >>http://viralmula.com/2018/06/03/homosexuals-lesbians-taking-real-nolly-wood-actor-paul-obazele-reveals/

lalasticlala .mynd44

Paul Obazele said;

Viralmula.com “I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it? When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them. Why are we pretending that it does not happen?

The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields. The truth be told, it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not; they cannot do anything to me.

If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me. They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file. But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Onyejemechimere:
Actor, Jude Orhorha, has been in the Nigerian movie scene for over two decades but shot into prominence with his role as a deaf and dumb in rested soap, Checkmate and subsequently, sitcom, Fuji House of Commotion.

Even though he has been in the industry for such a long period of time, his impact has not been felt in recent times like it was in the 90s when he started out in the business.

In recent interview, he hinted that most of the prominent entertainers are not on his level. He revealed that most of the entertainers making waves today gained prominence via other means.

He opened up stating that during the course of his career, he has been approached by cougars and gays.

He added that when he started out as an actor, the profession was not fetching as much money as it does now till the media began to hype the profession. He further stated what irks him about being in the limelight.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nollywood-actors-gay-gigolos-nigerian-actresses-jude-orhorha-reveals-new-interview/

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele, in an interview, talks about how the Nollywood industry is been controlled by gays and lesbians. Gistvic Reports.

When asked how the industry has been taken over by homosexuals. Paul Obazele said

He said:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/nollywood-industry-is-controlled-by.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
So are these professional Nigerians who worked in Nollywood are they wrong? Of course not we have the same homosexual mafia running Hollywood here in the U.S.
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Lesbians woo me a lot, ex-BBNaija star Uriel reveals

*Single And Searching
*Why She Turns Down Some Suitors

Big Brother Naija season 3 star, Uriel Oputa, has revealed that her beauty has not only attracted men but also women, having been approached by lesbians “plenty of times”.

The 32-year-old who first gained popularity as a contestant at the 2016 Top Actor Africa told The PUNCH in an exclusive interview that she doesn’t have anything against anyone into lesbianism, saying, “how you want to live your life is how you want to live your life, but that’s not what I do.”

Narrating an experience, the hair extension and wig enthusiast said, “I’ve had somebody approach me; she just wanted to be friendly with me. You know, how you meet a friend at a salon and so on… and the phone conversation turned from her looking for a house and all sorts of things to I like your hips.”

A startled Uriel added that “immediately I heard that, everything just made sense to me and I obviously started avoiding her. It was a bit awkward but I had to let her know that I don’t do that sort of thing.”

While she maintains a straight status, Uriel, who is single and searching for her prince charming, revealed that she has been approached by a lot of guys.

“I am single and I am searching. I am very single; I have had to turn down many suitors because I can smell somebody that just wants to use you sexually or someone that’s not just serious. I can smell that from a mile away.”

Moving forward, she said, “For me right now, I’m single and I do hope that I meet somebody. I’ve said it so many times that I’ve dated ‘up and coming’ guys and the last one I dated, it lasted five years, but he ended up cheating and ended up marrying somebody else after I’ve stayed with him for five years.

“But for me, if you ask me what I look out for in a man, I don’t think I’m going to date an ‘up and coming’ man. I’m not saying I want to date somebody that is rich, but I want to date somebody that is doing something with their life.

“My ideal kind of man is Anthony Joshua ‒ tall, athletic, nice body ‒ you have to be smart and business-minded. If you are not business-minded, we cannot roll because I am very business-minded and I can’t be with anybody who is clueless. You have to be business-minded and you have to be a go-getter for me to even be around you.”

Uriel also opened up on her ordeal with body-shaming, especially from people on social media.

She said, “I’ve lost a lot of weight; when I was a lot bigger, I used to get body-shamed, and now that I’m losing weight people are telling me not to lose too much weight.”

But the star has devised a means of blocking out internet bullies when it comes to body-shaming.

She said, “If you’re not able to pay my bills and you’re not able to look after the simple necessities in my life, then why should your opinion matter in my life or about me?

“So when it comes to body-shaming, it’s something that I really brush off and I tell everybody that’s been body-shamed to do the same thing but it’s very hard because not everybody reacts the same.”

She also revealed that she has never contemplated going for surgeries and has nothing against those that do plastic surgery.

She further said asides working on her e-cook book titled ‘The Modern African Woman’, she had other projects underway, which she would disclose in due time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lesbians-woo-me-a-lot-ex-bbnaija-star-uriel-reveals/%3famp=1

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Those oloshos are mainly husslers, and they target churches with potentially rich dudes, and motivational preaching pastors. They shout and exclaim when not needed, just to attract cheap attention...for churches that people go round to give offerings, these babes cause hold up when dancing towards the offering box, and at the end of church, they take selfies around clean & expensive looking cars. Some of them who need more clients do join the ushering unit where they position the seat of any rich looking dude close to where they will be stationed, in order to allow the dude maximum examination of their assets. These hired assasins don't joke with dancing steps...they will ensure u know they are well endowed & are a balanced diet in all bodily departments, especially if they are infront of u. Unfortunately for those who don't get a client to hook up with, after church they'll put back their high heel shoes in the bag, wear flat slippers and trek home in groups, while deliberating on the next church to attend that has rich dudes.

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
See for yourself
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
More coming up.
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
The majority of Black people are still heathens unto this very day
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
An abomination
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Pagan World Order
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Cults practice homosexuality to launch magick intents.
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 2:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Lesbian women using Bobrisky to promote LGBT

Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Pagan satanic ritual has come out in the open from hiding inside Freemasonry all over the world.
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rise of the pagan world order
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wickedness all over the world
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 1:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare
Re: Pagan Lesbianism Have Infested Nollywood Says Famous Actress by TheBedWench: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Expose them as this devil work will end all you hold dear to God

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Witches Attacked Us While Shooting Movie In The Forest - Yoruba Actor / Stella Damascus Or Nkiru Sylvanus - Who Cries Better? / Wizkid Joins Peter Okoye Of Psquare To Celebrate Cameron Okoye's Third Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.