Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie (45154 Views)

Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie by chrysso83(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whitecoal711:
The woman is going after her calling
probably parents pressure
Forced into banking
Do what makes you happy
don't allow anyone, anything or say obstruct your happiness,but please it should be legitimate and legal,
but happiness in Christ is the ultimate, am a testimony
aside the love ,passion and joy I don't think anything lured her into acting if not the happiness she derived and the passion for acting.
i don't think it's for the money

Really? Did you say she was forced into banking by parents pressure? You sure don't know her story. She was doing her private business before she was given an appointment to head the insurance sector of first bank which they just started at the time, because of her track record. That was how she ventured into banking.
Re: 'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie by TheCork(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Poco said all I had wanted to say. I have nothing else to add.

Darling good news for u.
I sell designer under were for beautiful womens like u (hand made,). Please can u quickly send me yor naaked pictures so I can get yor correct size on discont..please kindly hurry please! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral / 10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.