Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Finding The Spirit Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finding The Spirit Wife (622 Views)

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. / Help! How Do You Remove A Succubus (spirit Wife) From Your Body / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding The Spirit Wife by SirWhiteFish: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
I seek a knowledge: a knowledge on how to communicate physically with my spirit wife. I know I have one and I have asked her to reveal herself to me even if it means assuming human form.

I am not prejudice to any Abrahamic belief but I doubt if they can lead me in the right direction. That is why I haven't gone to any pastor nor imam.

I had initiated communication with her since 2016 and asked her to reveal her self to me. Sometimes she initiates communication with me but of recent it's now faint and uncoordinated or let's just say it has stopped for some time now. You may ask how I am able to identify her voice: her voice is different from that of a thought/mind.

I am here to seek knowledge from people who have encountered this before. I want to be led in the right path. I want to summon her into physical plain
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Mariangeles(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
I seek a knowledge: a knowledge on how to communicate physically with my spirit wife. I know I have one and I have asked her to reveal herself to me even if it means assuming human form.

I am not prejudice to any Abrahamic belief but I doubt if they can lead me in the right direction. That is why I haven't gone to any pastor nor imam.

I had initiated communication with her since 2016 and asked her to reveal her self to me. Sometimes she initiates communication with me but of recent it's now faint and uncoordinated or let's just say it has stopped for some time now. You may ask how I am able to identify her voice: her voice is different from that of a thought/mind.

I am here to seek knowledge from people who have encountered this before. I want to be led in the right path. I want to summon her into physical plain

Lekki444 come ooo grin

A soul needs your spiritual insight urgently grin
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
SirWhiteFish:

Demons in disguise run for your life, they only come to steal from you, runnnnn! Bind and cast them out.
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89

If you don’t come her fast, ther will be problem oooooooo.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Frederick7:
Demons in disguise run for your life, they only come to steal from you, runnnnn! Bind and cast them out.

The dude wants to fvck spirit wife... u ar saying bind and cast.....

2 Likes

Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
1StopRudeness:

hahaha! He's only fučkin himself!
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Righteousness89(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lucifer is Working overtime in you Bro..

Devil is a Bastard!!

5 Likes

Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
1StopRudeness:

He's probably doing that already
grin
I think he's in lust undecided

Hey! Op, does she feed you in the dream before having sex with you? undecided
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Lamasta(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Demonic possession is what you are inviting into your life you better run before it lead to premium tears.....CharlyG1 someome needs your help
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by donbachi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
She is voiceless but wicked.destroys great men thru human unwanted sexual intercourse.
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by UDUJ(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nairaland never seizes to amaze me.

To just imagine in the year 2020 we still have people with this archaic thinking. Shocking shocked

1 Like

Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by donbachi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
1StopRudeness:

op does not know wat he has dragged himself into..when he starts waking up with boxers full of his own cun..him go know how far.
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Mariangeles(f): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
donbachi:
She It is voiceless but wicked.destroys great men thru human unwanted sexual intercourse.
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin @Topic, OP and comments.

Eni ti o ba iwakuwa maa n ririkuri.

Ire o!
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
If you stay in lagos you can see her in yaba left. If you stay in benin you can see her in uselu.
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by SirWhiteFish: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
rawitools:
If you stay in lagos you can see her in yaba left. If you stay in benin you can see her in uselu.
you shouldn't joke with such things
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
you're shouldn't joke with such things
how is it a joke ? He should have asked where he can find devil u people keep messaging nonsense .
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
rawitools:
how is it a joke ? He should have asked where he can find devil u people keep messaging nonsense .
this is the height of being a retarrrrd.

Person open thread say hin dey find one thing, you dey talk trash about one devil. Your mumu no b here o
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by bjprodint(f): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
the END is near,TIME is going,pls put THINGS in place to make heaven.it is well!
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
You want to mess up your life.

Wetin consine me. Let everyone carry their cross.
Re: Finding The Spirit Wife by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
this is the height of being a retarrrrd.

Person open thread say hin dey find one thing, you dey talk trash about one devil. Your mumu no b here o
help am find am nah. MuMu man. Na ur type Dey hang uns self for nonsense reasons.

(1) (Reply)

The Benin Republicans Are Our Brothers O Yorubas! / Experienced Advice And Guidance Needed. / Mummies And Daddies, Can Premarital Cohabitation Be Morally Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.