Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? (704 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by TheZebra: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
For a phone of 40k which brand do you think will give me the best camera quality?

The available options i have here is
Xiaomi - Redmi 9A

infinix - Hot8lite

Huawei-
Re: Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by skywalker240(m): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Huawei has great cameras on their devices, why didnt you specified the huawei you want?

remove that infinix, we all know its camera would fade before the year runs out
Re: Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by Kamaye(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2020
For your budget of 40k I think you should just choose between infinix and xiaomi and forget about Huawei.
Re: Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by Habiodunz(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Kamaye:
For your budget of 40k I think you should just choose between infinix and xiaomi and forget about Huawei.
Lolz undecided
Re: Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by sunshineV(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2020
edge detection on hot 8 is trash hot 8 lite will surely end it tears

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by Kamaye(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Habiodunz:

Lolz undecided
Yes, Huawei phones are damn good but expensive, the best he can get with that budget is probably the entry level y5.
Re: Xiaomi, Infinix And Huawei, Which Has The Best Camera? by NightFood: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2020
If you want to see amazing cameras check out the devices in the Camon series

(1) (Reply)

Pls Epp Me Recommended A Cheap Smartphone / Infinix Hot 8 Now Available In Stock / Fairly Used Gionee M5 Mini For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.