Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Internet Is Dead! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Internet Is Dead! (714 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Is Dead! by Tblogger: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2011
The internet can even be said to be pregnant so there is no way it can possibly die. The issue of making money on the internet has become so popular that everybody wants to make money and nobody ends up making money.

Let's hear what you have to say on the prospects of the internet and its money making opportunities.
Re: The Internet Is Dead! by Tblogger: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
What do you think about internet opportunities? Let's hear your views
Re: The Internet Is Dead! by DualCore1: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
As a freelancer, the internet is my office. I work and seal deals from anywhere as long as I am online. So, freelancing is a good way of making huge earnings on the web. This however requires hard work.
Re: The Internet Is Dead! by Tblogger: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
The internet is the place to be. Opinions pls

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anyone With Clickbank Experience To Share / Cheap Office Space To Rent At Ikeja. / Communication Gadjets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.